Sequel: Till the End
Status: FINISHED.

A New Beginning

Berry Brothers.

Matt's Point Of View

"HOLY FUCK! HOLY FUCK! HOLY FUUUUUCK!!" I panicked.

Right now I was about to knock out every person that was in my way. I called up the guys and told them Abby's lost and as soon as I said that, they all hungup on me without a goodbye and came straight here at the mall. We all went our separate ways and searched up every place at this goddamn building.

"ABBY! ABBY GIRL! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Brian yelled out.

"What if we don't find her Bri? I only had her for couple of hours and i'm already a fucken bad father by losing my babygirl!" I cried out.

"Don't say that dumbass, we'll find her" He reassured.

As soon as I was about to yell, my phone started vibrating. It read "Jimmy".

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Dude! Come to the food court now. You'll never guess who we found"

"Jimmy! We are not going to see Ronald McDonald for the last time" I said irritated.

"No shit face! Just get your ass here"

I instantly hungup and told Brian to go to the food court. We rushed passed many people and in no time made it to the food court. Wasn't that hard to spot a tall lanky man covered in tattoos. When Brian and I made our way to them, first thing that caught my eye was a little girl sitting in a chair licking a huge ass lollipop. I rushed towards Abby and yanked her out of her seat and just squeezed her with all the worry I had.

"Daddy! Daddy! Can't-breathe!" Abby choked out.

I immediately released her, but didn't put her down. I gave her a stern look that easily could read as "Your in trouble". Abby looked at me with the biggest innocent face i've ever seen. And with the huge lollipop in her hand to make it even more innocent, it was harder for me to get mad at her. I gave up my stern look and gave her a warm smile.

"Babygirl, don't you ever run away from me like that. Ever again, do you hear me?" I told her.

She nodded, "I'm sorry Daddy. It won't happen again."

"Okay, good. Where did you get the gigantic lollipop from anyway?"

"Well when I left the store, I saw a candy shop where it had this big lollipop through the window. And when I was looking at it, those other two big guys with the colorful arms bought it for me. And I said thankyou" She explained.

Wait, other two big guys with colorful arms? I looked to my right towards the table where none other than the ridiculous Berry brothers were sitting at with huge smiles on there twin faces.

"I should of known you two would kidnap my daughter" I said.

They both laughed. "We just happened to see a little girl that has the same taste in lollipops like Jason" Matt said.

"Yeah, and since when do you have a 'daughter'?" Jason asked, putting quotations on daughter.

"Well you know how Val can't have a kid, so we decided to adopt and this morning we adopted Abby here" I said proudly at the end.

"Sweet! Were uncles!" The Berry brothers said in unison.

"Well thankyou for finding Abby, and staying with her. If it weren't for you idiots, I would be still going crazy looking around for her in this huge building of a mall" I said.

"Yeah. No problem, anytime. Plus, if it wasn't your kid anyway, we would still keep her" Jason said.

"Well too bad, she's mine"

"I can't believe my Berry ears, Matthew Sanders officially has the talk of a Daddy" Matt teased.

I chuckled. "Shutup dude"

"Hey now Daddy, watch your language!" Jason teased.

I shook my head and just continued to hug Abby. I will never let her out of my sight again. It was fucken stupid of me to let her check out clothes by herself. Especially when it's near the goddamn door!

I'LL BE MORE CAREFUL
♠ ♠ ♠
WAAAH! Lame Update. I'm Sorry For Lagging This Story! But I Garuntee You, I'm Not Giving Up On This Story. But I Won't Promise You Faster Updates. Cause I Officially Got My License :D Which Means I'm Barely Home Doing This.

Subscribe.Comment.Enjoy!

Thanks Who Commented:
Vanzchyk2011
Ittomz5aliy
Skela_chibi
ShelbieeSmileee
Nyappy123
yellowjellybean14
LiveFreeDieWell