Sequel: Till the End
Status: FINISHED.

A New Beginning

Dress Up

Two Weeks Later..

Abby's Point Of View

As Mommy, Daddy and everyone else in the house was working or out except for Uncle Jimmy, he was babysitting me. I wanted to play Princess and have a tea party. Uncle Jimmy didn't want too at first, till I started to cry, but then he was trying to be a ninja when he went into Aunty Leana's closet full of pretty dresses and colorful shoes. He took out a lot of pretty dresses and put them on the big bed. I jumped on the bed and waited for Uncle Jimmy to do something.

"What do you think about this dress munchkin?" Uncle Jimmy asked.

He was holding a very bright yellow dress. Like the sun! But then it didn't look right. I scrunched up my nose, then he threw it back in the closet. He then held up other dresses in my face till I saw a pretty puffy pink dress! I jumped off the bed to go pick it up and gave it to him. He had the most funniest face ever like he was starring at it weird, until he had a really big smile.

"I think this will do, don't you think?" I giggled, only getting more excited about the tea party.

I took Aunty Leana's makeup from the bathroom and ran my little legs down the stairs, pulling Uncle Jimmy's hand with mine. He putted the pretty pink dress on and sat on the floor. I took out a stick that was red and went left to right on Uncle Jimmy's lips. I was having so much fun putting a lot of make up on his face. As soon as I put sparkly glitter on his eyes, I went back and saw what I did. I giggled very hard till my tummy started hurting. Uncle Jimmy had his eyes closed and when he heard me giggle, he finally opened them and grabbed a mirror. He gasped in surprise like when I saw that big lollipop I saw at the mall.

"ABBY! I LOOK BEAUTIFUL!" He finally said.

I giggled even more, "Do you really like your face Uncle Jimmy?"

"I don't like it, I LOVE it! I think I look fabulous" He said, then tried flipping his hair as if he had long hair like mine.

"You're welcome for the makeup, that'll be one yummy slurpee and gummy worms" I said, opening my arms out. Uncle Jimmy said I was too young for money, so he would pay me in yummy snacks.

When Uncle Jimmy stood up and left to go in the kitchen to get my snack, I heard noises outside. The noises came closer as the door went open and came along Aunty Leana, Mommy and Daddy. I smiled really big and ran to Mommy.

"Hi Mommy! Hi Daddy!" I said cheerfully, and then she scooped me up in her arms.

"Hey baby, how was spending time with your Uncle Jimmy?" Mommy asked.

When Mommy asked that, Uncle Jimmy came out of the kitchen with my snacks in each of his hands. Aunty Leana and Mommy made the same noise as Uncle Jimmy did as soon as he looked himself in the mirror, while Daddy fell down laughing.

"JAMES OWEN SULLIVAN! WHAT IN THE WORLD ARE YOU DOING WEARING MY DRESS?! AND WHAT IS THAT ALL OVER YOUR FACE?!" Aunty Leana yelled.

"It's YOUR dress and YOUR makeup Leana, isn't it obvious?"

"But WHY are you wearing them?!"

"Cause I look good in this dress"

"Oh god, I knew that this day would come where I would find my boyfriend in a dress.."

"WHAT?! NO! Abby wanted to play tea party, so I got into the whole gimmick"

As soon as Daddy stopped laughing, he got up from the floor and pulled out his cell phone.
"I so have to get a fucken picture of this" Daddy said, then Mommy slapped his arm and said something about watching his language.

"WAIT! Hold on, I want Abby with me" Uncle Jimmy said.

I reached out my arms so he could carry me, when he set my snacks on the table, he quickly got me and I felt really tall. I wrapped my arms around his neck and placed my lips on his cheeks.

"Aww that is just too adorable, hurry up and take the picture Matt" Mommy said, slapping his arm.

"OW! Okay okay. One, two, three!" Daddy said.

When Daddy finished taking the picture, I reached my arms out to Aunty Leana, "I hope you're not mad at me for using your pretty dress and makeup" I said sadly, looking down. She used her finger and made me look up.

"I'm not mad at you, I could never be mad at you. It's actually really funny seeing Uncle Jimmy in a dress when coming home".

She set me down and grabbed Uncle Jimmy's hand, going upstairs saying something like "You do look sexy in my dress". Daddy laughed again and scooped me up in his colorful arms.

"I missed you babygirl, I bet you had the loads of fun. But it looks like somebody is tired and needs a nap" He said.

I then yawned, rubbing my eyes "I tired Daddy"

THIS WAS A FUN DAY
♠ ♠ ♠
As I said earlier, it's been a whole year since I've last updated on this story. I somehow remembered my password and username for this account! Glad that I'm slowly getting motivated getting back into writing :)

So I really hope this chapter makes it up, for all you Abby fans out there! Although I'm not really feeling that this chapter is well, at least I have something.

P.S. I'll start thanking people who commented on the next chapter instead :)

Subscribe.Comment.Enjoy!