Sequel: Till the End
Status: FINISHED.

A New Beginning

Dating

"Abby, Abby baby wake up" Someone said.

I rubbed my eyes, seeing Daddy with a smile on his face. I smiled too and reached my arms up for him to carry me.

"Daddy, what are we doing today?" I asked.

"We are going to Daddy's workplace where you get to hear me sing and everyone else play songs. Don't worry though, Jayden will be coming along so you won't feel alone"

"Okay". We walked down the stairs and the whole house was quiet.

"Where is everybody?"

"They already left. I wanted you to rest before we left baby girl"

Before Daddy closed the door, he locked it and made his way to his big black car that I remembered it was called an escalu.. or was it escale.. I'll ask him later about the name. He strapped me up in my car seat that he bought yesterday with Mommy. I really loved it, it was purple with colorful butterflies all around it. When Daddy got in the driver's seat, he started the car and made a big noise that sounded like a dinosaur! While passing houses and people, it felt like forever going to wherever we were going.

"Are we there yet?" I asked.

"Almost Abby"

"Are we there yet?"

"Baby girl, Daddy said were almost there"

"Are we there yet?"

"Abby.."

"Are we there yet?"

"Okay okay, were finally here!"

Daddy stopped the car at this big blue building that looked like a million feet tall! He turned off the car and got out to come and get me.

"You little missy, are very impatient like Mommy"

I giggled, "Is that a bad thing?"

"It is, but since I love you both I'm okay with it". He said, I giggled more and kissed his cheek.

I grabbed his finger in my tiny hand and walked into the blue building where it was a little dark, I hid behind Daddy's leg and still walked. I heard other people and soon saw everyone sitting around and laughing.

"Well it's about time you two showed up!" Uncle Johnny said, coming over and picking me up in his colorful arms. I smiled and wrapped my tiny arms around his neck.

"Don't even start Christ, Abby here was more impatient than you are"

"What did this cutie munchkin do?" Aunty Michelle asked.

"I felt like I was in a re-run in the movie, 'Are We There Yet?', now I know how Ice Cube felt"

"Oh be quiet babe, she's just excited" Mommy said.

Uncle Johnny set me down on my feet and Pinkly came running. I sat down and played with the fluffyness.

"Hi Abby!" I looked up and saw Jayden coming over with a cookie.

I smiled, "Hi Jayden"

"You want a cookie? My mommy made a lot!"

"Sure!"

***


Matt's Point Of View

"I swear, they will be totally inseparable" Lacey said, as the two kids ran off to play in the other room.

"It wouldn't be much of a surprise if they started dating in the future" Gena commented.

"Hey now, let's not start this whole dating process" I interrupted, the thought of my little girl have physical attractions to boys was by far the last thing I wanted to deal with.

Jimmy chuckled, "What's wrong Matty? Afraid of a little competition against who steals Abby's heart?"

"Shut up Jimmy, just you wait and see when you get a child of your own"

"Speaking of a child, Jimmy when can we have a baby?" Leana asked. As soon as that question left her mouth, Jimmy spat out the beer that he was sipping all over Johnny.

"HEY! WHAT THE HELL MAN!?" Johnny yelled.

"I u-uh well t-the process and b-b-b-b-aby?" Jimmy started to stutter as if he was standing in front of an audience doing a spelling bee live. This made everyone laugh, while a pissed off Johnny grabbed Lacey's hand to go change his drenched beer clothes.

I got up and went to the other room to go check on the kids. I peeked inside and just to see the young ones playing with toys and would occasionally play with Pinkly. Other than that, I would sometimes see Jayden look at Abby with much sparkle in his eyes. Although I didn't really like the thought of my little girl being TOO attached to a boy, Jayden was an exception. They were both the same age and had a bond like no other children would possibly have. I knocked on the door, interrupting their little play date and caught the Maltese and children's attention.

"Hey you two, want to see us record a song?" I asked.

"YES!" Both yelled in unison. They bolted out the room and into the room where everyone else was in. I chuckled, wishing I had that kind of energy.

When I made my way into the room, Brian had a video camera and was recording. I showed my middle finger towards the lens and moved it into another direction. He then was recording Jimmy in his sound booth where Abby and Jayden was sitting on either side of his long legs. He then stuck both his drum sticks in his nostrils, which caused both infants to laugh spontaneously.

I love moments like these, being able to call this strange people my family..
♠ ♠ ♠
Well here's another update :) Thank you to whoever is reading this story & everyone who has been commenting on it.

XzLittleAngelzX
jenniferbyars
Vintage Vengeance
peacebaby23
KellShadows
BoyCrazzyEmo2
foREVer an Angel
catgirl1465
iiEmptyx3
mArty_m3lla!
ohhnoosui
Zacky Vengeance;;
blglover4
A7x_girl21
shortygirl

BTW, I watched Breaking Dawn last night & as always, Taylor Lautner was such a hottie! ;) Just thought I'd share that with my wonderful readers, & also don't be a silent reader!

Subscribe.Comment.Enjoy!