Status: Active. More comments mean more updates! :)

All the Way Alternate Night

Hey there! Here’s a new Yu-Gi-Oh/Buffy crossover story I thought up while watching the episode “All the Way” from Season 6. It sure is a cool episode, and I like the interaction between Dawn and Janice. Plus I also read this really cool oneshot called “Rhythm” by redwolfoz. It’s a great read, and it had to do with Dawn’s school friends’ reactions to meeting or seeing Spike’s presence, whether up close or from afar, and Dawn’s replies to their reactions. Janice and Dawn are at The Bronze, and Janice dumps Dawn to go dance with a college boy. Then Spike finds Dawn there, and dances with her, and in the process, makes Janice jealous and intrigued.

So while reading that oneshot, I got to thinking, “What if Zack and Justin were out somewhere else on Halloween that night when Janice and Dawn went to the park? What if they met someone else there – someone like Yami Bakura?” And, like magic, this popped into my head.

Disclaimer: Genius Joss Whedon owns Buffy, and Kazuki Takahashi (also a genius) owns Yu-Gi-Oh. I own the oneshots, stories and poems.
  1. Halloween Night
    It is Halloween night....
  2. The Park
    Dawn and Janice head to Sunnydale Park...