Status: Comment and subscribe and give me feed back!

Another Teacher Student Love Story

Chapter 2

I awoke with a startled gasp. My heart felt like it was pounding a thousand miles a minute, or unless it was just Dad's head board smashing up against the wall in the room across from mine.

I sighed and rubbed my hands over my face. I didn't want to be one of those girls who had the crush on the hottest teacher around but looks like I was going to be one whether I liked it or not.

I looked over to my alarm clock which read two thirty.

"Great," I grumbled and laid back down, tossing the blankets over my head. Being up before the time I was supposed to wasn't my favorite thing. I was just hoping by now I wouldn't have the dream of Mr. Brian, or that it would never become real.

He wasn't YET my teacher, keyword... Yet. The first day of school really doesn't start until technically today. He would be my U.S. History teacher of which every girl in the damned school had a crush on. Obviously I wasn't excited for my first day of school, but yet again he was my last hour so I had plenty of time to come up with an excuse as to why I shouldn't be in that class or why I should skip school.

My dream seemed to take place on either a day where I had detention or was staying after. Both I should avoid with that man. I was good at history anyway so there really was no point.

"I'll just let all the other girls become the teachers pet and avoid him as much as possible," I grumbled to myself not able to sleep; mind racing a hundred miles an hour.

Before I knew it my alarm was going off and my father was banging some chick loudly. Not a good way to wake up at all.

I groaned inwardly and shut the alarm off and hopped into the shower. I allowed the warm spray to wash over me, relaxing both mind and body. Again, I groaned for the second time that day as I made my way out of the shower and into basic clothes like a black t-shirt, an Avenged Sevenfold hoodie, a basic pair of ripped faded jeans, some socks, and converse.

Slowly, I took my time eating my cereal, blocking out the moans and groans of the two dumb ass adults in the other room.

I tried stalling as much time as I could before I sprinted out the door to get to my bus stop.

I hopped onto the bus and made my way into the back empty seat and slouched down so I was almost invisible to the people around me.

Time seemed to not be on my side because the next thing I knew I was at the high school with everybody chattering about their summers and shit I didn't care about. I decided to stop being a little whiney bitch and hopped off the bus and did my new daily routine around the school.

Locker, Foods, Math, and Art 1. Before I knew it I was in lunch.

"Hey there sweet cheeks!," I heard the familiar voice of my best friend Evelyn with whom I spent everyday of my summer with. She sat down in front of me and smiled her warm smile which made me smile back.

"Hey there sugar plum. How's it going?," I asked probably already knowing the response.

"So, I had Mr. Brian third hour. Man is he HOT! I mean he is hotter than what people tell you. It's like chya he's hot and then you see him and your like holy fuck he's a god!," she rambled on.

At that moment I was contemplating on telling her about my dream but that just ruined it. "Awesome," I replied not really caring. "I already know what he looks like. Seen him in the hallways and had to deliver some things to him every now and then. I think he was a sub for one of my health classes, but I wouldn't know cause I sleep through those."

"Lucky, and you didn't tell me!," Evelyn bubbled.

I sighed and shook my head and picked at a piece of string on the hem of my shirt. "I didn't think it was so important, Love Bug." Evelyn and I never used each others real names. We made nicknames up for each other for everything. You'd even think we would have forgotten each others names, but knowing me I loved her name. It was better than the old boring name of Reily.

"Tell me what you think at the end of the day! You have to Puppy Love!" I just shook my head and smiled. "Please don't tell me you are trying to come up with excuses of not to go," she said reading my expression.

I looked up at her with fake surprise and scuffed. "What? No, do you ever know me to skip classes."

"Yeah."

"But that was once!" Evelyn just looked at me like riiiiiiight, then after a long weird conversation the bell for the end of lunch sounded and I went to English. When that ended I tried faking sickness which didn't work at all!

Slowly I made my way to Mr. Brian's class and was thinking about ditching when I saw the security guard of the school standing in front of the doors.

"Shit piss kittens," I grumbled in coherently and walked into Mr. Brian's class late.

"Nice for you to join us, Ms. Gena. Your seat is in the front row," I stiffened hearing his voice but walked to my seat and stared out the window instead of at him.

All I heard from him was “Blah blah blah, history talk this, history talk that” but then he called on me.

“Ms. Gena, would you like to tell me what year the Civil War was in?,” he asked.

“No, not really. I answered.”

“Well doesn’t that suck, answer anyway,” he smiled politely.

I just rolled my eyes and told him the year.

“Good, but next time. Keep the eye roll to yourself.” He continued on his boring lecture and I set my head on the desk and was lulled to sleep by his deep mesmerizing voice.

That same dreamed started all over again and I jumped hearing the bell ring, telling me the school day way over. I was in the middle of stretching and yawning when I saw Mr. Brian making his way toward me with an orange pad of paper.

“Fuck,” I said under my breath knowing full well that the color of orange was the sign of a detention slip, but I sighed seeing that the slip wasn’t for me. I stood grabbing my things and again cursed seeing that I was going to be the last one out of his classroom.

“Oh, and Ms. Gena. Don’t sleep in my class. That’s a warning for a detention.” I nodded my understanding and sped walked out of the class.

“So, tell me how did it go Muffin Cakes!,” Evelyn asked me. I just looked at her with a triumphant smirk.

“I managed to avoid looking at him the whole class period.” She shook her head disapprovingly.

“But he is sooooo hot to look at Sweetness!” I shrugged.

“If that is what you think,” I said playing it cool.

“I know that is what you think too! Don’t you lie to me!” I held my hands up defensively.

“Fine, fine. I do, but not as much as every girl in this flippin school!” She smirked and nodded.

“But you still like him and that is all that counts.”

“Sure…,” I chuckled and we walked to her house. We spent most of the day messing around until she spotted Mr. Brian jogging and she squealed and waved to him.

“Please don’t stop and talk. Please don’t stop!,” I begged.

“Please stop! Please stop!,” Evelyn said otherwise. I glared at her as Mr. Brian stopped and walked over to us. The white shirt clinging to his abs and chest.

“Hey girls,” he smirked and looked me over, or so I thought.

I stayed silent as Evelyn and Mr. Brian jabbered on about boring things. I only joined in when I heard her talking about me.

“You know math? That’s awesome! Reily is terrible at math. Maybe you should tutor here,” she smiled.

“Thanks but no thanks,” I grumbled.

“Sure, I’ll do it. Maybe I can teach her to not sleep in class also,” he smiled down at me.

I avoided his gaze and glared down at my dear friend.

“I’ll see you after class every Monday and Thursday,” he called back and continued on with his run.

“I hate you,” I grumbled and walked inside.

“Hey, Sugar Plum. Maybe he will grow on you. You never know!”

“I know I want to cut my throat out, that is what I know,” I glared at her and my phone started ringing. My Dad was calling me and asked for me to come home, so I said my goodbye to sweet Evelyn and walked on home.
♠ ♠ ♠
So i had no idea that people were reading this story...
So, when I got like 5 comments on this story I was like O_O Holy crap people like this? Cause I thought it was WAY to fast and I was planning on deleting it and then you guys seemed to like it so I decided to update it. Sorry it took so long though =)

I LOVE YOU ALL WHO COMMENTED AND SUBSCRIBED!

I hope you like this update =)

comment me and let me know what you think should happen next.
comment me and tell me how much you like it.
comment me and tell me what i could improve on
comment me to just say hi or something, or tell me about your favorite book or band and maybe we'll have a little chat ;P

anyways, LOVE YOU! And update you later! :)

~ Love, Kelszilla