I Got a Thing for Band Members

Smile For The Paparazzi

I woke up in an empty bed. Another day has began with me looking at the empty place next to me. I thoughed after we were married I'd might see him more, but boy, was I wrong. I saw him about two months ago and that was our wedding day. We didn't have a honeymoon or anything. He went to tour with his band and left me all alone in the big New York apartment.

My name is Samantha, but everybody calls me Sam. I married Mikey Way the bassist of My Chemical Romance, two months ago and for two months I've been all alone. It been more like marriage to my job. I love him, but I did think that marriage would be something other than this. But who the hell am I kidding? I married a rockstar, I should have know that this would happen.

I rolled my body out of the huge bed and made my way to the bathroom. I looked myself in the mirror and I swear it wasn't me who was looking back at me. I had changed. Not in a bad way. in a good way. What the hell am I saying? I'm still the same Sam who was the rebel in the family and who has been indepented since the day I turned seventeen.

I was brushing my teeth when I heard my phone blasting "Smile For The Paparazzi" by Cobra Starship.

"Hello."
"Why are you talking funny?"

It was Mikey, my long lost husband.

"I was brushing my teeth."
"Please, end that action and then we will talk."

I ended my teeth brushing, sat on the comfy sofa, turned on the TV and toke my phone.

"So I'm back, better than ever."
"You sound happy."
"You called me."
"I do this every day."
"What is your point?"
"Did you go out last night?"
"No."
"Ok, but that is weird."
"Why?"
"You have that I-had-sex-all-night-and-it-was-great voice."
"I don't know what sex is anymore."
"Why?"
"Hello. I've been dry for two months."
"Oh."
"And I seriuosly hope that you have been to mister."
"Well, that's why I called."
"What did you do now?"
"I didn't do anything, but Frankie here toke advange of me last night and he made me cry."
"Please, save it. I don't like slash, you know that."
"Yeah. But I miss you babe."
"I miss you more."
"Can't wait until I see you again."
"Can't wait either. Two more weeks."
"And then a whole week in bed with you."
"A week? In bed? Are you out of your mind?"
"Yes."
"Why did I ask?"
"I have no idea."
"You are weird."
"And yet you married me."
"Oh we are married? Where was I when that happened?"
"Next to me."
"Cool."
"I like to think I am."
"Mikey, stop."
"I know. My ego is taking over."
"No shit sherlock."
"Listen I have to go. The boys are sick and tired of this phone conversation."
"Poor them. Talk to you soon then. Bye babe. Love you."
"Love you more."

And the line went dead. I put my phone on the table and looked at the TV. Fall Out Boy's "Dance, Dance" was on. I turned the volume up and walked to the kitchen to get something to eat.