I Got a Thing for Band Members

I Never Told You What I Do For A Living

The six of us had walked around the town, looking for somthing to do. We finally found the zoo. We thoughed that it would be a great place to go and Brendon thoughed that maybe I could get some good pictures. Panic! in the zoo. Yeah, that works.

We walked around the zoo and saw alot of animals. Then Brendon wanted to go to the house that had the snakes. As the others weren't really willing to go in with him, I toke a deep breathe and walked in with Brendon. I'm scared of snakes, but Brendon seemed to love them.

"You like snakes?"
"Not really. I just wanted to get you alone."
"What? Why would you do something like that?"
"You seem to be a person that I just have to get to know."
"Oh, ok then."
"So, can I ask you questions?"
"Yeah, whatever you can think of, just ask."

There was a little silence between us, but then Brendon started with the questions and it really didn't seem to have it's end.

"What's your full name?"
"Samantha Elizabeth Way."

"What was your last name before you got married?"
"Stevens."

"When is your birthday?"
"August 7th."

"When were you born?"
"1987."

"Where were you born?"
"Chigago."

"What's your favourite music?"
"Everything that has punk or rock in it."

"Do you have brothers or sisters?"
"None."

"Who did you want to be when growing up?"
"Dentist, journalist, lawyer, fashion designer, dancer, actress, model."

"What's your favourite food?"
"Mikey's pancakes."

"Are you a party girl?"
"Not anymore."

"How did you meet Mikey?"
"My Chemical Romance was my first big photoshoot I had to do and he noticed that I was a little nervous and came up to me and started talking with me and there it went."

"What do your parents do?"
"My dad is a lawyer and my mom is a full time housewife."

"How many children do you want?"
"As many as Mikey and me are going to have."

"Where would you love to travel?"
"I'd love to travel every European country there is."

"Isn't Europe a country?"

At this question I stopped and turned myself to look at Brendon. He was standing there with a serious look on his face. I was just shocked at what I just heard.

"What did you ask me Brendon?"
"Isn't Europe a country?"
"Have you been to school?"
"Yeah, I finished high school."
"Then why are you so stupid?"
"Didn't really listen in classes."
"I can see that."
"So, are you going to answer me?"
"Yeah, when I get over the shock."

I walked out of the snake house, a shocked look on my face still. Mikey looked at me with a worried face as he always does. Ryan, Jon and Spencer were curious aswell.

"Why are you in shock?" Mikey asked me.
"Did a snake attack you?" Spencer asked me."
"No, a snake did not attack me. Brendon just asked me the stupidest question ever," I said, now looking at Brendon.
"What did he ask you this time?" Ryan asked me.
"Well, he asked me if Europe was a country," I said.
"WHAT?" Jon yelled, trying hard not to spill his drink.
"Yeah," I said to him.
"Brendon! Europe is not a country. Everybody, except stupid blondes, knows this," Jon said, still looking at Brendon with big eyes.
"It seems that I missed that class where they said that," Brendon said while looking at the ground.

We walked to the exit. Ryan, Jon and Spencer were still making fun of Brendon, who was getting a little pissed about it. Me and Mikey walked behind them. Again hand in hand. And then we stopped.

"Why did you guys stop?" I asked them.
"You have to take some pictures," Ryan said.

The boys started to pose and I just toke pictures. They were really random pictures and I laughed when I looked trough them. Mikey just smiled. I guess seeing me happy makes him smile aswell. The day has been good. So far.