I Got a Thing for Band Members

I'm Not Okay

In the ammusment park the boys wanted to go to the Scary House. As for me, I get scared easily, so I didn't want to go, but Jon stayed with me. We sat down as we watched the boys get in.

"Why didn't you wanna go Jon?"
"I'm getting too old for this shit."

I just laughed. That was a line from one of my favourite movie of all time. Well actually like four movies. If you've seen "Leathl Weapon" once, you wanna see it over and over again. Besides, in the first movie, cute australian guy is naked. Sorry, I have a thing for australian guys.

"Wanna play a game?"
"Sure Jon, what game?"
"21 questions with a twist."
"What's the twist?"
"I ask, you answer."
"Ok."

I was wondering what's with all the questions, but hey, I like answering questions so why not.

"Red or black?"
"Red."

"Long or short?"
"Long."

"Outside or inside?"
"Outside."

"Italy or Spain?"
"Italy."

"Fish or chiken?"
"Chiken."

"Piano or guitar?"
"Guitar."

"Blue or pink?"
"Blue."

"Black or white?"
"Black."

"Coffee or hot choclate?"
"Coffee."

"Pancakes or waffles?"
"Pancakes."

"Strawberry or raswberry jam?"
"Strawberry."

"Sunset or sunrise?"
"Sunset."

"Beach or park?"
"Beach."

"Singer or dancer?"
"Neither."

"Active or passive vacation?"
"Active."

"Hotel or camping?"
"Camping."

"Titanic or Pretty Woman?"
"Pretty Woman."

"White or red wine?"
"White."

"Staying in or going out?"
"Staying in."

"House or apartment?"
"House."

"Boy or girl?"
"Boy."

After every question he wrote something down on his phone. He was texting pretty hard. I was wondering what the plan was and maybe I can be in on the plan, if there is a plan.

"So Jon. Is there something going on that I should know about?"
"No, what would make you think that somethings up?"
"Well, Brendon asked me questions and then Ryan and then Spencer. And now you with your game. I mean really. Do you think I'm stupid or somthing?"
"I think you are the smartest woman I know, but even if there is something going on, I can't let you in on it."
"So there is something going on. I knew it."
"I'm just going to say that there is nothing going on, but maybe there is."

I gave Jon a look and then noticed that the boys were walked to us. Mikey toke my hand and we walked back to the hotel. When we got to the FOB room, only William, Gabe and Pete were there. As I sat down, I noticed Mikey on the balcony with the Panic! boys, talking. I was about to get up and do litlle spying on them, but Pete stopped me.

"Had a good day today?"
"Yes."
"What are you looking at those guys for?"
"No reason."

I just sat there, my feet on William's lap who was giving me feet massage. I never knew that William was so good at it. I looked at the TV for a second, but the turned my focuse back to the boys. Second later, Brendon, Spencer and Ryan walked back in, but Jon stayed on the balcony with Mikey. Oh, something was up, I could feel it. I just had to figure out what. But my thinking stopped when I looked at Brendon.

"You guys know that Brendon is kinda stupid?"

William, Pete and Gabe turned their eyes on me as Spencer and Ryan tried hard not to laugh.

"Why?"

Pete asked me and I looked at Brendon. His eyes told me something like "please don't tell them and I'll be your best friend". I turned my focuse on Pete.

"He just is."

Brendon gave me a "thank you so much, owe you big times" look as he went to the kitchen and toke a Red Bull.

"Urie, bring me one too."

And Brendon bought me one of his can. Sweet I know. I opened it, toke a sip and turned my attention to the balcony where Mikey was still talking with Jon. I so wanna know what's the story.