I Got a Thing for Band Members

Read My Mind

Mikey couldn't believe what he just had heard. He was home for the next six months and his wife was going away tomorrow.

"For how long?"
"Three months."

Mikey leaned back on the sofa. He couldn't believe what William just told him. He had a lot planned. He stood up, toke his phone and made some calls. When he came back, he was a happier man.

"William, my man."
"Yeah?"
"How is your behaviour on tour?"
"Good."
"Well, I'm coming along and I'm gonna be checking up on you."
"What?"
"Yeah, cool right."
"How did you do that?"
"Well, I know Jon from Panic and he said that it would be cool if I could come along."
"How do you know Jon?"
"What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas."
"Sam is going to be so happy. We leave have to be in the airport at six AM."
"No problems. I have my bag all packed."
"Yes, but Sam's bags?"
"Bags?"
"You have never travelled with her, have you?"
"Never."
"I think she'll bring about three bags plus her working bag plus the shoe bag. Not so sure if she'll bring her hat bag."
"I should go to the bedroom and when she has finished the shower, help her pack."

Mikey got up and walked to the bedroom. William was left on the sofa, laughing his ass off. When he had stopped laughing, he turned on the TV and watched some movie, what was so boring that he fell asleep soon.

Meanwhile in the bedroom, Mikey was sitting on the bed, when I walked into the room with just a towel on.

"Sam?"
"Yeah?"
"You don't know how many times I have imagened you infront of me in a towel."
"I bet not as much as me taking it off and standing infront of you completly naked."
"If we only could."
"Why can't we?"
"William."
"He knows the sounds I make."
"What?"
"Oh, you are affraid of the sounds you make."
"What?"
"Babe, I understand."
"I do think you are the only girl who can mess my mind up in more than one way."
"Sweet. Listen, I'm gonna get dressed and then I'm gonna pack."
"Oh yeah, that's why I'm here. To help you pack. We are traveling light you know."
"We?"
"I'm coming with you."
"No. I love you Mikey."
"Yeah well don't kill me with the hug."
"Sorry. I'm just so happy."
"It could be our honeymoon we never had."
"With the guys who have never been to a disco and think that panicing is the right way to do things."
"You don't like them?"
"Have you heard the songs they sing?"
"Well, yeah, but you like the other FBR bands. Why not them?"
"They just look so selfish. And playboys. Did I mention they look like playboys?"
"This only makes me happy, that means they can't take you away from me."
"They look hot, but nobody is as hot as you are Mikey."
"I love the way you say my name."
"I love the way you scream my name."
"They Panic! boys are going to hate me."
"Why?"
"Cause they ain't gonna get no sleep."
"You naughty boy."
"Come on, let's pack."

Mikey helped me pack and I managed with one bag. Well two bags if you count my work bag too. When I had put the bags next to Mikey's bag, I watched William sleeping. I put a blanket on him and walked back to the bedroom, where Mikey was already under the covers. I stripped down to my underwear and crawled under the covers. He pulled me close and so we drifted into sleep, in each other arms.