Status: Hiatus due to the fact that I don't want it deleted for being "improperly written" even though we wrote it "Play Script Style"

What to Do When You Are Hyper...

You Took What????

*Frank and Lisa go back to the bus after some hotel fun*

Steph: Guys I wouldn't go in there? Katie's having a fit. Nice chocolate stain on yoru face Lisa.

Lisa: O_O *Wipes face*

Frank: What happened?

Gerard: Remember when he said if she fixed his hair she would get a lifetime supply of skittles?

Lisa: Yeah...

Steph: Well....Remember the "mouse" you stepped on Lisa? Yeah....and he took her skittles. Muffins were flying as were pillows and blankets...It's chaos in there...Ray and Mikey are trying to calm her down..

Lisa: I better go in there...*Charges in* .........*Comes back out minutes later with muffin stuck to head* I'm done....

Frank: *Eats muffin*

Alicia: *Storms off bus* I need just 5 minutes of peace and quiet! *Runs to park*

Mikey: ALICIA!!!!!

Frank: Just leave her. She needs some quiet....

Mikey: Anyone have a tranqilizer for her? *Points to bus*

Bob: I'd throw Captin at her.....but someone threw it away *Glares at Frank and Lisa*

Lisa: YOU threw it....Remember?

Bob: Shit....She's right....

Frank: What are we gonna do, I need something from the bus.

Lisa: Let it go...cause If you go in...there's little chance of you returning...I've been in there...O_O

*Shouting, crashing, cracking sounds from bus*

Katie: GIMME MY SKITTLES OR BOB'S DRUMSTICKS GET IT!!!!!!!!!! *Snap*

Bob: O_O NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO *Charges onto bus*

Lisa: He's gone...

Bob: OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW That doesn't go there!!!!!! Oh God!!!! *Continuous agonizing cries*

Lisa: *Covers ears* I can't take hearing him like that....

Frank: *RUns to bus to check* Oh God!!!! That does NOT look good.

Lisa: *Covers ears* LALALALALALALALALALALA

Steph: *Doing same as Lisa*

Gerard: Oh Dear....

Mikey: Poor Bob.....

Steph & Lisa: *Hugging each other* LALAlALALALALALALALA

Announcer: Who stuck what where in Bob? Will Katie get over her skittles being taken? Will Alicia get her quiet time? Tune in next time!!!!!! .....................*Thinks camera is off* They don't pay me enough for this job.......Hrm.....