Status: Hiatus due to the fact that I don't want it deleted for being "improperly written" even though we wrote it "Play Script Style"

What to Do When You Are Hyper...

Holy Muffins! Great Skittles!

Credit to Gerardslittlegirl on this chapter.

Frank:*playing Guitar Hero 2, missing almost every note and eventually fails*

Lisa:AH HA! Frank failed!!!

Frank: Shut up!!

Lisa: What's wrong with you lately, you seem......down.

Frank:Haven't had skittles....

Lisa:O.o

Frank: I just need sugar.

Lisa: You mean these?*pulls out bag of skittles, dangeling them in front of Frank*

Frank: GIMME!!! *lunges for skittles, but misses and lands on couch next to Lisa*

Lisa:*looks at Frank*

*NC-17 activity*

Bob:*rocks back and forth in fetal position*My drumsticks...Drumsticks...DRUMSTICKS!!!!!*pulls out broken pair of drumsticks, runs out into the rain with them, drops to his knees* NOOOOO!!!!!*looks like a scene from a sob story*

Gerard:*walks up, holding an umbrella,which is shielding him from, the rain*What the fucking hell are you doing?

Bob:MY DRUMSTICKS!!!!!*holds up drumsticks*

Gerard:That's what you've been traumatized about?!*slaps Bob and walks away*

Bob:*sits there dumbfounded*

Gerard:*walks in to see Frank and Lisa cuddeling on the couch under a blanket* HOLY MUFFINS!!

Steph and Katie:*walk up behind him and see the same thing* GREAT SKITTLES!!

Frank and Lisa:AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Gerard, Steph, and Katie: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Frank, lIsa, Gerard, Steph, Katie, Ray, Bob, Mikey and Alicia:AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Gerard: Where did you all come from?

Ray:The internet.

Announcer:Will Frank and Lisa ever recover from the incident? Will Bob ever get over his drumsticks? Will Frank ever get skittles? Why am I still here? Will I live through the next 3 seconds?*looks around, and up*.....I-*Alicia appears behind him*

Alicia:Hello.

Announcer:.......help.........

*Everything goes black, screaming in the backround....screaming fades out*