Status: Hiatus due to the fact that I don't want it deleted for being "improperly written" even though we wrote it "Play Script Style"

What to Do When You Are Hyper...

Lisa && Steph go to the mall.

Steph: *After walking around doing nothing for an hour* What do you want to do?

Lisa: I dunno.

Steph: Wanna eat?

Lisa: Sure.

Lisa&&Steph: *Get #4's with Mt. Dew and sit in the back.*

Steph: *tries to fit a large curly fry in katsup container, and it doesnt fit* Eh?

Lisa: *giggle*

Steph: *tries again* EH?

Lisa: *giggle giggle*

Steph: *tries to fit container through the hole in the curly fry* COME ON!

Lisa: *laughs*

Steph: *looks at straw; puts straw through fry, thinking perverted thoughts.*

Lisa: *LHAO*

Steph: *Grabs napkin, pokes a hole in it, puts over straw*

-This continues for two hours until they leave-

Lisa: Hey. *points to Painted Penguin, where this is a ceramic guitar with a hole in it and starts laughing*

Steph: Either you're thinking that Frank can put Muffin in that hole while he humps it to get pleasure out of it, or it's a hole for Gerard to stick his hand in to grab muffin.

Lisa && Steph: **Walk around, thinking of perverted things including how to be perverted with a toilet, railings, and banisters, play Guitar HeroII in E.B. Games, then leave**

Image

Steph: WE BE PIMPIN' DEM HOEZ LIKE WOAH! Hahaha.