Status: Hiatus due to the fact that I don't want it deleted for being "improperly written" even though we wrote it "Play Script Style"

What to Do When You Are Hyper...

Lisa The ***face.

Lisa: *drooling at computer* Yummmy....*Making orgasm sounds*

Frank: *Peeks in with a cocked eyebrow* Lisa? what are you doing?

Lisa: Looking at pictures of other band dudes....that are hot.

Andy: *Peeks in behind Frank* Aren't you with Frank though? Why are you looking at other guys?

Frank: Well, she's with me, and now she's with you too.

Andy: Don't remind me.

Lisa: *Glares at Andy* Whatever. I can look at pics of whoever I want.

Frank: *Sighs and walks away.*

Andy: *Goes after Frank* You ok?

Frank: Yeah.

Lisa: OH MY GOD ADAM IS SO HOT!!!!!! NYUM NYUM!!!!!! AND BEN.

Steph: Frank? you gonna take that?

Frank: Egh, I'm used to it. *Chuckle* cause in the end, she'll come back to me.

Katie: *Pokes head in* That is true. *Pokes head back out.* RAY DON'T TOUCH THE TEST TUBES!!!!!!!!! *Glass breaks* DAMNIT! that was the formula to help your hair grow back too!

Ray: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Katie: Yes that's it, just rub your head on it. That'll work.

*Everyone outside room laughs*

Lisa: *Sprints through hallway and darts outside* THEY'REHERETHEY'REHERE!!!!

Everyone: *eyebrow cocking head tilt*

Frank: I'll go see. *Looks outside just in time to see Lisa take out Ben and Adam in one flying tackle.* Ouch, that's gotta hurt.

Lisa: I'M SURROUNDED BY HOT ROCKSTAR GUYS!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOO

Frank: how the hell did you get them here so fast?

Lisa: I have my ways. *Hides remote control down shirt* Now then. Frank? I'll be back tomorrow. *Looks at Adam and Ben* Let's go boys. *Drags off Ben and Adam to hotel*

Frank: Riiiiiight then. *Goes back to bus*

Announcer: *Walks up to bus slowly* What is going on here? Is Lisa really a whore?

Alicia: *From behind* Technically not really. Otherwise you'd be calling Steph and Katie whores too, because they each have 2 guys now. Well 2 and a half, because i think they're sharing Bill.

Announcer: Oh, okay-waitaminute-OH MY GOD!!!! *Runs*

Alicia: *Laughs and lets the announcer run* I'll let you slide this time.

Announcer: Until next time folks!
♠ ♠ ♠
I totally forgot to post something for the one year anniversary of this insanity!!! February 8th was the day this insanity turned one year old. XD