Status: .....................................................................................................................................................................................

Just Breathe

Camp Day 4

“Batman is my favorite superhero! He has a lot of enemies like Penguin, Two Face, and The Joker.” Tripp told me. Tripp is like about six year old who loves Batman and that’s like all he is talking about right now, he won’t shut up actually. He is so weird, he like randomly gets high all the time. The kid has too much energy.

“You don’t like Spiderman?” I asked him. I was trying to pay attention, but it was too early in the morning for that. Katie escaped Tripp’s rant about Batman, by talking to Sadie who is like 5.

“No, I do, but Batman is my favorite superhero, he kills the bad guys!”

“Wow! That’s really cool Tripp!” I can’t handle this any longer. Katie and I have gotten closer to Taylor since we gave her a birthday gift, and it was helping me get to Connor faster too. Sadly, Taylor isn’t even here today! We don’t even know if she’s late or if she’ll be a no show.

“Look at Connor!” Tripp says laughing. I look over to the direction Tripp’s pointing in to see Connor being tied to a tree with a jump rope. I can’t help but laugh. The kids are doing a pretty good job at tying him up too. Tripp drags me over towards Connor, so I can’t help but just go along with it.

“Tripp! Come one we are going to leave Connor stuck there! Come on!” One of the older kids tells Tripp, wow that’s great just leave Connor there. I finish walking to him.

“How’s it going there, Connor?” I ask

“Oh, it’s going good. You know the usual, just got tied to a tree by the kids.”

“Oh, because that is perfectly normal for kids to do the consoler.” I laugh at him. I mean I’m just standing there with my hands on my hips standing in front of a guy tied to a tree. “So, you need any help getting untied?”

“Nah, I think I got it.” I actually doubt he does, so I stand there laughing at his lame attempts to get out. I decide to help him, but while I go to untie the knot his warm skin brushes mine and then I look up while he looks down at me. The kids tied it pretty tight, so it takes me a
few minutes to get him fully untied.

“There you go, Connor. How does it feel to be finally free?” I ask sarcastically.

“You know what, it feels great. I feel like I can actually use my arms.” He says, but then he does something unexpected.

He hugs me and as he wraps his big powerful arms around my small body, I smell his scent, and I’m in heaven. I realize I can’t hug him back for too long without it being weird, so I let go.

“Thank you, my lady, you saved my life.” He says as he bows with a English accent.

“You’re welcome you kind sir.” I say as I give a curtsy with my accent, which is just as horrible. We start cracking up, but then we hear the argument happening over by the swings and head over to check it out.

“What’s going on here?” I ask Greg.

“The kids are arguing what the weirdest drink to come out of their nose is.” He states. “But, I think I have them all beat. Any liquid, you name it, it’s come out of my nose, beer, lemonade, water, milk, anything.” I just laugh at his weirdness.

“Yeah, um the only thing that has come out my nose was lemonade.” I state.

“Dude, that burns so bad, it’s one of the worst.” He says. I’m still weirded out by his previous statement that I didn’t realize he moved on to another story. “So, the other night I was drinking a glass of water with ice cubes and my elbow hit something so I swallowed a whole ice cube.”

“How big was the ice cube” I ask, but I can’t stop laughing at the image of Greg choking on an ice cube.

“It was one that my freezer makes, so it was pretty huge.” He says demonstrating the size with an o shape with his fingers.

The day got even weirder after that morning. Taylor eventually came and like got a piece of paper and wrote a letter to Connor saying he is a loser. So, then Connor wrote one back to Taylor saying she was C.O.O.L. (Constipated, overrated, overweight, loser). Nice one Connor use something she told you about.

So, after their weird love letters we actually figured out the newspaper craft that Connor and I couldn’t understand the other day. It turned out to be a “magic tree” or something gay like that. Then, we moved onto another craft. Leaf creatures. Meaning that Katie and Shaun had to go outside and pick more than twenty leaves off the bush. Once they did that we gave out eyes along with the big leave and four other tiny leaves for legs and arms. It was really weird. So, anyways Greg made one too. He had a fist pumping leaf.

“It reminds me of the banana that does the Peanut Butter Jelly Song.” He stated and I just laughed at him and his weird reference. So, here Greg is holding up his fist pumping leaf creature, so naturally he puts it down and starts fist pumping. I was about to say no, because I saw what he didn’t, Patty. So, Greg is fist pumping, but Patty walks into him not looking and get and elbow to the boob. Nice, Greg, nice. My face turns red in embarrassment for Greg.

“Oh my god! I’m so sorry!”He tells Patty, like what are you supposed to say after you elbow someone in their boob? Once, I got over it, I just burst into a fit of laughter.

So, the rest of the day Patty and Greg avoided each other as best as they could. The kids made their leaf creatures and we put them outside to dry. Now, for the rest of the day, we got to perform a magic show. So, we had to bring out twenty chairs to put on the concrete. Then, Patty set up a box on a chair, while we all sat down to see what the hell this was.

“Can I have a volunteer from the audience?” She picked on some kid, I was paying attention really. How could I? Connor sat right next to me once again. Why was god trying to kill me? It would either be a heart attack from Connor’s hotness or death by kids.

I look back to the “magic show” to see the assistant ripping up newspaper and throwing in the box. Then, to make the magic trick work we all had to say abracadabra. Then, you have to do three light taps to the box. So, next Patty stick her hand in the box and pulls out her magic tree, which really she just ends up pulling to hard on the strips and rips it.

We go through about five more kids when I pull out my Droid and write, “Kill me now. Like what the hell is this?” I meant to Twitter it, but Connor sees it and pulls out his Droid and writes me a reply, “Patty being a fucktard.”

I smile at his response as I type, “Oh, so nothing out of the ordinary.”
“No, well, at least she isn’t flipping on any of us.”

“True. Do we even know why she yells at you all the time for doing your job?”

“No idea at all. It’s the most annoying shit.”

“I hear you. The kids love you and you entertain them the best, but she yells at you. But never Greg, who does shit.”

“Exactly. Whatever its retarded.” I was going to reply to Connor’s message, but Taylor sticks her magic tree in the top of Connor’s shoe, getting his attention. So, then he goes and pretends a piece of newspaper is a gun and shoots Taylor as I look at him and how he really is so great with kids.

It makes me wonder how he will be when he has his own kids. I have seen pictures of him as a little kid, and so it’s safe to say he will have cute kids and will be a great dad. But, now I’m like getting lost in space and I know this magic show is no entertainment so I look around and I see Shaun and Katie laughing their heads off, at what I wonder.

Katie’s P.O.V.

When we were done setting up the chairs and all the kids had taken their seats, there were only two seats left. One next to Shaun and one next to Connor. I gladly slide into the chair next to Shaun. “Hey.” I say as I get comfy. “Hey Katie.” Shaun replies. But before I can say anything else, Patty butts in with her annoying voice to explain this stupid magic show that she had set up for the stupid craft she had the kids do.

It was painful to watch as each kid came up, said the magic words, and epically failed at making the magic trick work. After like the tenth fail, Shaun leaned into me and whispered, “I’ll show you some real magic.” All I could do was let out a little giggle and smile at him, but before I could answer, “Ok, parents are arriving. Counselors, clean up!” Like really Patty? With that, Shaun and I got up and picked up our chairs, and began to take
them inside.

Lacey’s P.O.V.

I sadly got up once the magic show was over and started putting away the chairs as the moms came to get their annoying brats, I mean kids. Cleaning up is always one of my favorite parts of the day too. There are no kids and you can always hear a funny comment Shaun or Connor says. It’s quite enjoyable because I also get to go home, but sadly leave Connor. I wonder how Katie thinks I’m doing with Connor. I can see the connection her and Shaun made pretty darn fast and it makes me envy her for one thing. But, hey I got to keep positive and hope for the best. Always try a little bit harder tomorrow with my three hours.
♠ ♠ ♠
It sucks ass crack. So Comment on how much you hate it and subscribe.
Katie's outfit
[ur=http://www.polyvore.com/lacey/set?id=20901527]Lacey' outfit[/url]