Status: hold

The UnObvious

Beginning

Every year I dream of coming back to school to see a hot guy who would sit right next to me. The first time we would look at each other there would be firework that would hit the sky with all kinds of colors. Sadly Gregg High and my sweet dream would never happen. Instead I was stuck living in reality. Do not get me wrong! Of course there are a few hot guys, like Eric Davids. He was hot and his eyes would stab you in pain. They were green but in the light there was a tint of brown sugar.

No silly! Of course you can not have sugar in your eyes but at least they were similar colors. Eric Davids was fit and I mean fit. He had broad shoulders that were sexy! When he stood people around him would praise. He was just so confident when ever he walked and for a guy he had… umm no never mind. Stop wondering! I have never ‘seen’ it of course and I am not interested thank you very much but that’s just what I hear. Especially from his at-the-moment-girlfriend. I don’t talk to Jennifer, she can be such a bi— I mean a very, very rude person. Her and her minions Alian and Trish. These three girls just want nothing but attention and they always got it. Thank god I only have to deal with Jennifer since she is in only one of my classes. Oh and gym, they’re all there too sadly.

Jennifer was a ‘born to be’ a model until last summer when she had stopped. Why? I think it was because she found out that for the past seven-teen years of her life she was really meant to become an actress, so now she has free time… free time to hook up that is!
“Excuse me!”
At the moment I was punched back to my surroundings. Oh right I’m in class. Everyone started to laugh. Did I really just do it again? Of course because I tend to always embarrass myself but that’s what I get for not paying attention.
Thank god the bell rang because Mr. Morgan would off kept me in and gave me a long boring speech but I rushed out also before people started to laugh in my face and call me a loser, because that’s what I am… a loser.

Wait! This is the part were your suppose to know my name right? Well I’m Cassandra. I’m not much to describe I mean I’m a little boring, my hair isn’t anything special it’s brown and a little wavy, my eyes are brown. My style is whatever, I don’t dress like a hobo I just put on things and don’t really care about it to much. My mother always told me that no matter what people said I was beautiful but I mean who listens to that?

Before the halls became full I raced down the halls and spotted my best friend. Usually in a book like this full of teen love and comedy you would find a girl who is even better looking than the main character. She is such a good friend and has your back even if it means that you have lettuce stuck between my teeth she won’t tell me its there but tell me to bleach it. But this book is different; my best friend is a boy. Taylor isn’t the hot guy friend that magically falls in love with me at the end of the story but Taylor, real name Tyler is gay. Yes I have a gay best friend and I do get a lot of looks when were out together but it doesn’t bother me.
For a girl I mean guy he is really pretty. He has blond hair with small find brown hair and his eyes blue like the sky.
We have been friends since grade seven and it has been five amazing years. Of course when I brought him home for the first time (also the first time I had ever brought home a guy) my parents went all crazy making tofu casserole and placing soya milk on the table. After a few minutes things got weird and they had puzzled faces. Dad got all serious and started asking direct questions.

“So, how’s your school makes?”
“There like amazing!” Taylor replied. Mom looked at dad, “Maybe you can help Cass?” she said smiling. Taylor clapped his hands together, “definitely, me and Cass are going to work very hard and get into a really good collage.” No one said a thing. “So, are you interested in my daughter?” he clears his throat. “Dad!” I screamed, “Michael!” mom placed her hands on the table. Taylor started to laugh silly. “Cass didn’t tell you? Oh no sir I’m gay.”

Those were the days. My mom wasn’t surprised and they made it extremely importantly clear that he was still one of my good friends and nothing would change that… although it took them awhile for them to let me close my door. They came to the realization that this good looking kid wasn’t coming over to pick me up for dates but to just be my friend and do, well girl stuff.

“Wow, something about you looks different.” Taylor grabbed my arm so we were linked together. I rolled my eyes and smiled. “Of course.”
♠ ♠ ♠
A very long page hope u like!