Sequel: Seth's Birthday
Status: Complete :]

Forest Green

Questions

I hate nature.

I hate trees.
I hate sap.
I hate sticks.
I hate dirt.
I hate bugs.

I hate it.

Especially right now. How could I have run away? Into the woods no less. Apparently my shock driven mind wasn’t thinking straight when it wanted an escape because being lost in a forest of some sort is more like prison. I can’t remember how to get out. Damn, I sound like such a girl.

Fun times right?

Everything was green. And not lime green or grass green. Everything was the worst kind of green. Forest green. And I was trapped in a forest.

I was slightly disoriented from running much more than I was used to. My head was dizzy and my hearing was off. I couldn’t even hear the sound of sticks breaking when I stepped on them. Damn I need to go to the gym or something. I probably didn’t even run more than three quarters of a mile.

He came to my house. He came to my house. He came to my house. No matter which part you emphasize nothing makes sense.

You may be wondering who “he” would be. Who is the man that made me flee my own home with nothing but the clothes I was wearing and my pocket lint.

Well let me start off by saying “he” is really a little kid.

Now I’m going to rephrase that so I don’t sound like a pedophile.

“He” is really a tiny kid around my age who is the most adorable thing you will ever lay your eyes on. And I don’t say things like “adorable”. Seth Jes is the elfin stuffed animal who forced me to hide in the wilderness.

So obviously I over reacted. But just a smidge!

The next question you’re probably wondering is: how could something that’s cuter than a kitten make me leave my own home. It’s simple.And stupid.

I like him. And no not in the “friends” kind of way, but in the flaming homosexual kind of way. The kind of way where you just want to snuggle him, and kiss him and all those other things. And that would be fine. If he was a girl.

But he’s not. He is most definitely male. I’ve seen himchange in the men’s locker rooms at school.

The other problem is that I’m not gay. Or bisexual for that matter. Two months ago I was as straight as could be. Then of course Seth had to move here from…where ever it is that he came from and mess everything up.

I keep asking myself “How could this happen? How could you turn gay all of a sudden?” and then I remember what Seth looks like, and the first time I saw him. That’s where I find the answer to my question.
♠ ♠ ♠
Originally this was written for a photo contest but I didn't like what i had written so I didn't enter itor anything. This was also meant to be a one shot, but since its over 10,000 words in length, I thought I'd break it up some and that's why this part is so short. Oh, and the stereotypical aspect of this was on purpose, so embrace it. enjoy it.

This is fluffy and terribly written but i spent so much time on it I just wanted to put it out anyway. So how about some comments lying to me about how this story isn't sucky? I think that would be lovely :]