Sequel: Seth's Birthday
Status: Complete :]

Forest Green

Protection

It was now Monday and I was on my way out the door. My hands may or may not have been shacking. Your probably wondering why, aren’t you?

It’s because for the past two months I would walk to Seth’s house to get him before school because he only lives a block away. I hadn’t talked to him since the second kiss and I was worried about what was going to happen. I’m not even sure if he’s going to be there waiting for me.

I mean he kissed me. I didn’t even have to force myself on him either. He did it.

Seth was a very spontaneous person and sometimes he ended up regretting his decisions. I didn’t want that kiss to be a regret for him. He also acts on strong feelings so maybe that means he has strong feelings for me?

Geez Seth, why do you have to be so confusing?

Okay, let’s try not to over think this. When someone kisses you that usually means that they like you, right? Right. So it must be safe to assume that since Seth kissed me that he likes me then, right? Right…

If he doesn’t than it’s his fault for making me assume these things. You don’t just kiss a person and then not mean it. I certainly meant my kiss…

That’s when I saw Seth. He was sitting on the little bench in his yard swinging his feet and looking at the ground. I guess that it’s now or never really, time to act casual. I was trying to be extremely quiet by sneaking up behind him.

“Hey sexy,” I whispered in his ear. He lurched forward and stood up as quick as I had ever seen him. I had to laugh at the sight.

“Gabriel Duneth, don’t you ever do that again,” Seth scolded me while placing a hand over his heart as if it would beat out of his chest. I simply smiled at him, hoping I could keep smiling for the rest of the day.

“So…” I said trying to start up the topic.

“So…” Seth repeated. Insert awkward silence here. “The weekend was…interesting.”

“Mhm,” I mumbled.Gay baby. Seth seemed to be getting exasperated by my lack of cooperation.

“Is there something you want to tell me, or maybe ask?”

“I could ask you the same thing,” was my wiseass response. He just narrowed his eyes at me. “Um, in case you couldn’t tell by me molesting your lips the other day, I kinda like you.” I tried to keep my voice calm but I don’t think it worked out very well.

“Finally!” Seth exclaimed. “Do you know how long I’ve been waiting for you to say that? You have to be the densest guy I have ever met to miss all the clues I was sending you. I sit on your lap, I made you become my friend, I’m always extra close to you and our hands always touch. Sometimes I wanted to slap you!”

I didn’t really know what to make of that outburst. So he knew all along that I liked him? And he liked me back? Way. To. Go.

I feel like I need to do a face palm right about now. “Wait, if you knew then why didn’t you do something about it? Why did I have to be the one to admit my feelings first when you already knew them?”

“Because I wanted you to do it,” was his explanation, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. “Oh and yeah, I like you too.” This time he smiled at me and his forest green eyes twinkled so brightly. I smiled in return.

I walked around the bench and hugged him as tight as I could because I’ve wanted to for so long. His hair smells amazing. You’d think my creepy thoughts would stop by now but they haven’t.

We pulled away from the hug but neither of us let go. I kept my hands on his hipsfucking finally and he moved his hands to my upper arms. Our heads were still close. I inched mine closer slightly, waiting for him to respond. He moved his closer also and his nose brushed mine, as if it was an Eskimo kiss.

Ever so gently I placed my lips on his.

It was a simple kiss, just lips touching and nothing more. We pulled apart once more, both smiling. “We should get to Dylan’s before school starts,” he murmured. I think he was afraid that if he spoke louder the moment would be ruined.

I just nodded and stepped back some, but not before grabbing Seth’s hand in mine. I really hope he doesn’t have a problem with me showering him with affection because I’ll do it anyway. I’m too excited to hold back my girly instincts.

We started walking hand in hand but I could tell that Seth still had his mind on something else. A few minutes later he spoke up, “Don’t you still have something you want to ask me?”

“Marry me?” I asked jokingly. I got a slap in return. “Ouch, okay. Ya wanna be boyfriends?” Seth just sighed and rested his head on my shoulder out of frustration.

“Are we in kindergarten or something? Do I need to give you step by step instructions?”

“Well do you prefer the term ‘partner’? I’m not sure what’s accepted in the pride community.” I realize how difficult I’m being, I just like to watch him get frustrated.

“Gabe,” Seth warned.

I stopped walking and turned so he was facing me. I brought his palms up to mine so they were half way in between us and intertwined our fingers together. It’s very cliché but Seth doesn’t seem to mind that stuff. “Seth,” I began, “Would you like to be my boyfriend?”

He smiled and nodded. “Good, because if you didn’t then the last twenty minutes would’ve been a waste of time,” I said and he laughed at that. I loved making him laugh.

“Looks like someone finally grew a pair,” Sue shouted as we walked onto Dylan’s lawn.

“Not really,” Seth said as we both sat down, him on my lap. He then launched into the embarrassing tale about the kiss and me running away from him multiple times. I just sat there and tried to hide my face behind him so no one could see me as they laughed at my pansy-ass.

I loved how when he was talking, Seth would play with my hands randomly or just hold them. His finger tips were so smooth and it just made it all the more soothing when he would draw random patterns onto my palms.

“So Gabe, where are you planning on taking Seth for a date?” that got me to focus on something other than Seth for a second.

Date? Since when did I ask Seth on a date? Was I in the bathroom or something when this happened? I really am horrible at this relationship stuff. “Yeah, where are you going to take me?” Seth asked pointedly.

“Uh…Chuck E. Cheese? I’m sure he’d love to play in the ball pit.” Hallelujah for my quick thinking sarcasm. “I don’t know. I’m sure I can work something out with your mom.”

“It’s not fair that she loves you more than me,” Seth pouted. His mom has been my number one fan ever since we first met. She’s so sweet but fiery like Seth. The only difference is that it’s her threats you’re afraid of, not the volume of her voice.

“I hope she doesn’t try and offer me protection again.”

“Again?”

“Yeah, the first time I came over I was downstairs looking for a juice box and she said she didn’t want me giving her son the clap.”

Seth literally did a face palm at that. “Of course she did.”I lifted my butt up slightly so I could pull out my wallet and I took out the condom. When I handed it to Seth he freaked out and tossed it at Ryan.

“It’s purple, Giggity!” Ryan yelled. “I never knew your mom was this kinky Seth.”

“Ugh! I don’t want to hear you talk about my mother like that!”

“Awe why Seth? Your mom is very attractive-”I started before Seth cut me off.

Shut up! I don’t want to hear it! Lalalalalal…”Seth sang while plugging his ears, trying to ignore our laughs and crude jokes. I know he still heard though.

“It’s not like any of us would do anything, your dad is built like a tank,” Brandon says finally putting his two cents in. “Which means that Gabe is gonna get crushed.” By now Seth had stopped with his incessant singing and removed his fingers from his ears.

“He won’t kill me, Seth’s mom will protect me. Won’t she Seth? Ow! You didn’t need to pinch me,” I whined.

“Apparently I did since you guys won’t shut the fuck up about my mom.”

I just chuckled a little and kissed his cheek and in return I got a grateful smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
My jokes are lame
well here's the first bonus chapter :]
there's at least going to be one more
because of some resent persuasion i have been considering making this a full story.
BUT if i don't then this will have three chapters left
i'm very hesitent to make this a real story because i know i'll be horrible with updates and stuff like that but i still love you guys :]

SEXIE BEASTS
ZombieChild
Ultraviolet Light
REI REI
Coollike**
reapervampire
xxCook1eMonstaxx
Day Tripper
xnicolexgoesxrawrx
musikormisery27
JBnFHlover411
xxDevonnyElizabethxx
vindictive.COW.x
SALVATION!!!!!!!!(X2!)

FOURTEEN AMAZING COMMENTS! you guys are all me new lovers okay?
**Coollike helped me with this chapter so i figured i'd give her a little credit and tell you guys to go read her slash :]

i probably should've done this a long time ago but maryisnerdy edited this way back when it was for a contest so i think i should tell you gusy to go read her slash too

more comments please? and subscribe :] any guesses for the date?i hope everything was alright with this chapter since it was written after the other parts