Lust For Her Master's Blood

Prologue

I stared at the blood thirsty eyes in front of me. The deep red eyes of a predator. The eyes of a very pissed off vampire. I had been trained for this day in the early years of my life but to unforeseen circumstances I never actually had time to practice those skills my parents taught me.

I gripped the hilt of the sword until my knuckles turned white. A hiss made me stiffen and I slowly lowered my body, ready for the attack of the vampire across the room.

This was all for him. The one man who had given me such meaning to my bleak life. And that is the reason why I fight her, the most powerful and ancient vampire in existence. All to free him.

My heart stilled as I flew forward, swinging the blade in front of me hoping it will catch the bitch’s throat while the claws of the vampire struck at my arms.

And so the battle to free my beloved started, and one I very much doubted I’d live through.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a story I started writing a few months back and completed recently. I will be posting the first five chapters to see whether or not people want more posted. It has short chapters at first but they get progressively longer as the story goes on :)