Status: Well, didn't finish it before graduation but we did finish it =D Hope everyone enjoys.

How far out can you get before there's no turning back?

Chapter 5

My legs were getting numb from all the walking that I'd done today. I had walked from downtown to Paige's house and back, and I'd also done a lot of walking around downtown.

I had to walk everywhere because I'd traded my piece-of-junk car for a gun and some bullets, illegally of course. I doubt anyone wold give a seventeen year old, especially a girl, a gun.

I turned into an alley that was formed by the sides of two buildings. I sat down on the cleanest part of the concrete I could find.

The image of the cat and it's blood splattering everywhere entered my mind. I felt a tear slip down my cheek. "I can't keep living like this," I mumbled, the tears pouring harder.

I opened my bag and pulled out the silver weapon. After putting it in my right hand and placing my finger on the trigger for the second time that day, I looked up at the sky. I continued holding my finger on the trigger, loving the powerful feeling it gave me.

After the tears finally dried up, I put the weapon back in my bag and thought about how I was going to survive. I still didn't have any money, and now I didn't have a car.

I looked back up at the sky and said, "Mom, I miss you so much. Why did you leave me? Mommy, why did you fucking leave me?" The anger swelled inside of me. I clenched my fists and started crying again.

"What did I ever do to you?" I sobbed, still looking at the sky.

Still crying, I opened my bag and retrieved a bullet. I curled my hand around it.

I knew exactly what I was going to do.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that it's short and not my best writing. I'm not really into this story anymore. ):
But, I will continue to work on it with Morgan.
Also, I want to say sorry to Morgan for taking so long to write it.
Please subscribe and/or comment. (: