Status: Story up for adoption, meaning I'm looking for a co-writer to take over since I no longer want to, please message me if you are interested!

New Neighbor

Racket.

It had been a month since I had seen Enrique and no matter how much I wanted him gone and out of my life, he was always there every night, in my dreams. It was the same dream every time, us back at the attic, exect when he saw me he would smile and instead being on top of Faye it would turn our to be me.

I hated it.

If I had one wish, it would have been to make him disappear from my mind. I wanted to get over him. I didn'tlove like him anymore. Besides I was just acting stupid before, to think he could ever care about me.

"Bo, Max and I are going out tonight, so you'll have the house to yourself, no parties" Joked Faye walking in my room, I rolled my eyes from where I sat on the floor, a book about the Maya in my lap. Her and Max had made up that day apparently and were closer then ever, my mother was out of town for some kind of book lovers convention.

"Yeah I'm going to invite all the old people over to get hopped up on vitamin E" I said sarcastically, she laughed shaking her head.

"Okay but make sure the cops don't catch you" She said as she exited my room waving goodbye. I smiled at her silliness and went back to reading. I was half way through the sentence when an irritating, muffled, banging interrupted me. It was coming from Enrique's.

I gripped the sides the to book a little harder and tried to focus, but it got louder and louder as the minutes past. After rereading the same damn sentence 12 times I slammed the book shut and leapt up form the ground, looking out my window.

There he was, in all his idiotic glory, pounding nails into something laying on a table. He was standing on the grass, almost exactly between our houses. Why? Whatever it was, it looked small enough to build inside, away from the sun, which was beating down on him.

He look towards my house and caught my annoyed gaze, a smirk appeared on his lips and he began hitting the nails harder. He was doing it on purpose!

I ground my teeth together and jerked my curtain across the window. I left my room and made my way into the kitchen.

Getting out a pan and some egg noodles, I decided to make some lunch. I filled the pan up with water and set it on the stove, turning it to high. I sat on the counter as I waited for the water to boil.

Music. Blaring music. Annoying blaring music. Annoying blaring country music, boomed from Enrique's. I took a deep breath, letting it out slowing I tried to think happy thoughts. By the time the water had boiled, I had gone through every happy thought that existed in my life.

As I added the noodles a new sound joined the others. Barking. Jag's barking. I slammed the box of noodles down on the counter and stormed out of the kitchen and out the front door.

I clenched my hands into fists as I stomped over to him. He looked up and grinned.

Smug bastard.

"Hey!" I tried yelled over the music, the barking and the banging. He brought a hand up to his ear with, acting like he couldn't here. I stalked over his large radio, that sat by a pile of two by fours. Gripping the volume knob, I almost broke it off as I turned it completely around, making the music cease. I then went over to Jag and took hold of his muzzle gently, clamping it shut.

I sighed at the blissful silence, then turned to Enrique with a death glare.

"What the hell may I ask, are you doing?" I demanded through gritted teeth.

"Well I was building a bookshelf, but then you came out here and stopped me. What are you doing?" I wanted to scream and smack that stupid smile off his face.

"I was trying to have a nice, quiet evening, but I now realize that's not possible with an insane neighbor who finds pleasure in driving me crazy!" I almost yelled.

"What?" He faked gasped, placing a hand over his heart, feigning shock and innocence. "You think I would do all these things just to annoy you past sanity?"

"Yes! I do!" I nodded my head rapidly.

"Well dear Bo, why would I? I mean it's not like you did, or said anything to make me want to do that" My brow pulled together in confusion and anger.

"Are you insinuating that I said something hurtful?" I questioned tilting my head to one side.

"I don't know, am I?" He asked acting like he was guiltless.

"Oh you are impossible" I let go of Jag, who stayed silent and marched past his idiotic owner and to my house.

Two can play at this game....
♠ ♠ ♠
I tried to add a little humor since it's been kinda serious in the previous chapters. What do you think? Please comment!

THANKS TO His. Southern. Liar!!!! steviejazz!!!! someoneluvsme!!!! Alison Wonderland!!!! and ladyantebellum!!!!!!