Status: Story up for adoption, meaning I'm looking for a co-writer to take over since I no longer want to, please message me if you are interested!

New Neighbor

Hidin' a singer

I cocked my head to one side. What did they want with him?

"How do you know him?" I asked.

"He's famous, everyone who isn't blind and deaf knows him" She said rolling her badly lined eyes.

He was what?

"And how prey tell, is that creature famous?" She gasped at my nick name for him.

"He's a singer and don't you dare call him that!"

"That's what he-You know what? I'm not having this argument with you. I'm not telling you where he lives, not even idiots like him don't deserve to have clingy brats buzzy around their heads" I sneered turning away from the teeny boppers.

"Well we don't need you, there is plenty of people in this town who will tell us" And with that they walked out the door, they're flip flops snapping against the bottom of their feet. I sat back down with a sigh.

So the creature sings? and he's famous? then why did he come here? maybe to hide out from psycho girls? Oh well, I have a feeling I'll find everything out soon...

When it was time to close the store, my mom needed to stay open late and go over today's earnings and bills. Not wanting to sit around and do nothing, I opted to walk the two miles home.

The sun was just in the beginning stages of setting as I trekked home. It was still hot out, but not boiling point hot anymore. Some commotion up head caught my eye. I squinted and saw it was right next to my house. I picked up my pace into a run to see the girls from the bookshop there, hanging all over a frantic looking Enrique.

I smirked as I slowed to a walk when I got to my yard. He saw me and what looked like hope shone in his eyes. "Bo!'' He shoved past the girls and bonded over to wrapping me in a hug.

I wriggled there uncomfortably "What the hell are you doing? get off!" I whispered/yelled harshly.

"Pretend you don't hate me and hide me and I'll give you a hundred dollars" I didn't need to think twice about that.

"Enrique!" I hugged him back with fake enthusiasm. I took his hand walking over to my house, once he got inside I looked back at the girls. They all looked angry and dumbfounded. I laughed and shut the door, locking it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Soooo sorry it so long!!!!!! It's way too short I know:( Updates will be coming quicker now though.
I just couldn't figure what to do next and I was getting so many idea's for my other story 'Bedtime'

Thanks so much His. Southern. Liar.!!! xkrisisitx!!! impact.is.inevitable!!! Alison Wonderland!!! and jakkay23!!!!!!

I'm thinking of writing a straight Adam Lambert one shot based on his video 'For your entertainment' would you read it?