Status: Story up for adoption, meaning I'm looking for a co-writer to take over since I no longer want to, please message me if you are interested!

New Neighbor

Having someone.

I turned to Enrique who leaned against the doorway, eyes closed, probably grateful he wasn't being mobbed anymore.

"So" I begin, walking past him and into the kitchen "Your some famous singer huh?" I pull a Jones Soda out of the fridge and pop the lid. He walked in and flopped down in a chair at the kitchen table, rubbing his temples.

"Yeah"

I took a seat next to him and slipped my drink, studying him. He looks tired, tried and stressed. "Why'da come out here in the middle of no where? don't you like the fans? the flaunting? the popularity?"

A dry laugh passed his lips "Not as much as you would think, after awhile it gets to be a little much, it's nice to get away. This town, deprived of anything that has to do with currants events or celebrities, is just perfect for that"

I turned my body to him and crossed my blue jean covered legs. "So you, a huge singer-star person, thought your fans wouldn't eventually find you here?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well I was hoping they wouldn't, but now that those girls found me I doubt this'll stay my secret place"

"True" I take another swig "Ya gonna move?"

He shakes his head with a little shrug "I really don't know, I don't want to move again, so maybe not.." He trails off and we enter into a faze of silence. After awhile I feel the need to break it

"What kind of stuff do you sing? is it like dumb teenybopper stuff?" I cock my head to one side.

"It's Pop Latino" He says looking me full on in the face, a small smile on his lips.

"And that is?"

"It's well-it's kinda like-well-hold on I'll show you" He pulls a small black metal device out of his jean pocket. He pushes a button and a screen lights up. He sticks a earpiece attached by a long white cord into my ear.

I jump, startled when loud music blasts through the tiny headphones.

One love, One love
Enrique Iglesias, Pitbull
Y'all know what time it is?
We go set it off tonight, just go
Set the club on fire, just go
Enrique, hola at 'em like

Girl please excuse me if I'm coming on strong
But tonight is the night we can really let go

My girlfriends out of town and I'm all alone
Your boyfriend's on vacation and he doesn't have to know

No, oh, oh, oh, oh
No one can do the thins I'm gonna wanna do to you

No, oh, oh, oh, oh
Shout aloud, screaming loud
Let me hear you go

Baby, I like it
The way you move on the floor
Baby, I like it
Come on and give me some more


I pull the buds out of my ears and rub them slightly, glaring at Enrique.

"That's horrible, your trying to convince girls to have an affair with you!" He laughs at this.

"So?" He looks almost confused that, that was a bad thing to me.

"So that's terrible! What about her poor boyfriend, what do you think he'll feel like when he finds out what his girlfriend did to him? probably a lot like Max did-" I stopped talking as what I was saying reached my brain. The strange, uncanny, resemblance between the girl in the song and Faye bothered me.

We dove head first into a pool of silence once again.

This better be worth the 100 bunks...

"They still there?" I peek out the window behind the couch Enrique and I sat on watching TV.

"Yup" I answered spotting the pack of girls huddled around his house. He groaned, slumping deeper into the cushions.

"Well they to have some guardian pick them up for the night, they just have to" I say, more trying to convince myself then him.

"And if not?"

"Then you can sleep in the backyard, it's fenced in don't worry" I smirk.

"Haha" He replies sarcastically, turning back to the TV screen. Red Skelton was playing, my favorite comedian.

I burst out laughing at the insanity of the skit he does, playing a father who sees his child for the first time in the nursery. I hear Enrique chuckle and I glance at him, he seemed to be having a good time, as was I.

A part of me hated that I like his company in some weird way, but the other part told me shut and enjoy the fact I had someone besides my mother and Faye to hang out with.

My body relaxed and I found myself leaning back closing myself eyes, listening to the laughter from the television as I drifted off...

"Bo! You get up and tell me who this man is right now!"

Oh crap...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sooo sorry it took so long AGAIN!!!
:(
I went on an extreme hiatus, but I promise this time that I will update sooner(If it kills me)

THANKIES TO ladyantebellum!!! His. Southern. Liar!!! impact.is.inevitable!!! xxSakuraTenshixx!!! xkrisisitx!!! Alison Wonderland!!! and steviejazz!!!!!