Status: Story up for adoption, meaning I'm looking for a co-writer to take over since I no longer want to, please message me if you are interested!

New Neighbor

I want my flipping money.

I stared out the window in my bedroom, where I lay. The full moon shined brightly down on Enrique's house. I pulled the covers around me up to my chin, thinking.

I want my flipping money!

Biting my lip my eye's flickered to my clock.

2:09

He might still be up and if not, what have I got to lose? So I might piss him off a little, big deal.

Gently I climb out of bed, grab my old shoes and go back to the window. I pulled it open, wincing at the squeaks it makes. I tossed my shoes out first, then following behind, feeling glad I lived on the first story.

Yanking on my shoes, I hurried across the two lawns.

I made my way to his front door knocking on it loudly, in case he was asleep. A few moments later a very tired Enrique peeked out at me. His features showed that of tired and irritation. I smiled sweetly at him as he glared.

“What do you want?” Wow he was cranky when he was tired.

“Is that the way you talk to nice people who help you out?” I fake gasped as I placed a hand over my heart acting hurt.

Nice? You wouldn’t know nice if it burned down your mom’s bookstore.” Harsh.

“Hey I’m nice just not to you,” I smiled.

“I’ve noticed, I mean you made me pay to you for help.”

“That’s why I’m here, to collect,” I held my hand out in front of me. He sighed before moving out of the way and motioning for me to come in. I knew he was sleeping because I looked to see him only in his boxers. I felt heat rise to my cheeks as he went over to his drawer. I took the time to look over his toned body while he looked through his wallet. I snapped out of my trance when he pushed the money in front of me angrily. “Jeez what’s got our panties in a bunch?” I chuckled as I grabbed the money and folded it before slipping it into my pants pocket.

“You, waking me up.”

“So you admit you wear panties.” I narrowed my eyes. He groaned in annoyance causing me to laugh. “Hey don’t get snappy at me, you’re not allowed to,” I pointed at him.

“And why is that?” he asked placing his hands on his hips; I giggled thinking he looked like a girl.

“Because I got put on lock down just to help you out,” I informed.

“OK, three things, first: you’re grounded? Second: you didn’t getting trouble helping me you did it for the money, and third: if you’re grounded how are you here?”

“Yes I’m grounded. I did do it for the money that you offered, and I snuck out.” I shrugged.

“You snuck out?” He smirked.

“Yes I did now if you’ll excuse me I’m going back home before you get me in more trouble.”

“Again with the blaming it on me, you can make your own choices, it’s not my fault if you make bad ones.” He put his hands up defensively. I narrowed my eyes at him before going to the door.

“I got to go, bye.” I waved my hand over my shoulder and walked back to my room. Climbing back in I quietly tried to slid the window close but it didn’t like me today and squeaked loudly. Finally getting it shut I changed into my pajamas and got into bed wearing a smile.

I had gotten my money
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment? Sorry this took a while, we were both busy.