Status: Story up for adoption, meaning I'm looking for a co-writer to take over since I no longer want to, please message me if you are interested!

New Neighbor

Cute, but too old.

On a particularly hot day, me and my older sister Faye changed into our bathing suites and got the old hose out. I let out a scream as the icy water hit me, making my muscles lock and goosebumps rise up. The water, though shockingly cold, felt amazing.

Laughing I ran a sort distance away from her, she chased after me spraying me once more. This time in the face, getting some in my eyes, which slammed shut at the unpleasant feeling. I turned my back to her and rubbed my eyes, the freezing stream on my back stopped. When I opened my eyes once more I was greeting with the gaze of the new neighbor man, standing in his yard not 20 feet away, staring at me. Car key's hung from his fingers and he was frozen in mid stride.

I lifted my hand in little wave which seemed to snap him back from whatever he was thinking about. He quickly looked down, continuing on his way he returned the wave, but didn't look at me again as he enter his new home.

I watched the door close behind him, but didn't look away for some reason. I jumped when Faye slung a wet arm over my shoulders.

"He's cute, but too old for you little sister" She stated chuckling lightly.

"I don't like him, I don't even know him" I was quick to retort, feeling defensive.

"Oh please" She rolled her green eyes "I saw the way you looked at him and listen to me, if he's interested in you in the same regards, then he's a pervert" My happiness I had moments before was fading at her words.

Oh stop it, she's right and you know it! I told myself. To lighten the now somewhat uncomfortable mood I snatched the hose from her hand and turned it on her, making her shriek and race away. I laughed at her reaction and ran after her.

Peeling off my bathing suite, a tired sigh slipped through my lips. The thought of sleep made my eye lids droop even more. Not caring I was naked, I turned to climb into bed, but froze when I saw the mystery man staring out his window and through mine at me. A twisted smirk on his lips.

I screamed sitting straight up in bed. I looked around my pitch black room widely, my eye's flickered to the window to see all the lights out at the house next door. No man in the window. I looked down and saw I was fully clothed in shorts and a tank top.

I laid back trying to get my breathing back to normal. Stupid Faye, making me have nightmares...
♠ ♠ ♠
THANKIES TO pandas!!!! bri.!!!! and Bella.Rider!!!!