Status: Story up for adoption, meaning I'm looking for a co-writer to take over since I no longer want to, please message me if you are interested!

New Neighbor

Getting ready.

Friday rolled around quickly and I found myself sitting in the middle of my large closet with every thing I could possibly wear on the floor. Dancing with myself by Billy Idol blasted through my radio as I searched through everything I owned twice. After telling my mother about the get together she said the only way I could go is if Faye was with me. I didn't protest.

A growl of irritation ripped through my lips as I drug aimless in the piles of fabric.

"Need some help?" Came Faye's voice from behind.

"No not at all, I'm just going out of my mind looking for an outfit for the fun of it!" I snapped turning towards her. She was dressed in a dark skinny jeans, and a long grey tee shirt, her make up was done slightly more dramatic then she normally did it and her hair was curled instead or straight, like it was naturally. She looked beautiful, as always. It made me angry so I turned back around and set about searching again.

"Here let me" She walked around me and bent down, picking up different pieces of clothing. She then handed to me with a soft smile. I felt slightly guilty for being mean to her, but I didn't let it show.

I looked at the outfit she gave me, a cotton yellow skirt with a tank top. It was understated yet it made sense.

I thrust an arm out towards the doorway "Get out and I'll change" she rolled her eye's at my demand and left, shutting the door part way, so I still had a little light.

I stripped down and slipped on the shirt and skirt. Walking out I found Faye standing there, with a pair of sandal/heels and brightly colored, beaded bracelets in her hands.

"Aw thats perfect, you just need these" She handed me the items, which I took and added to my attire. I walked up to my full body mirror and stared at my reflection, I looked...normal.

At least I don't look bad.. I thought sighing and running a hand through my long wavy hair.

"Want me to do your makeup?" Faye asked, glancing at the small bag of make-up on my nightstand.

"Sure, why not" I muttered plopping down on my bed. I stared into space, barely feeling the brushes sweep across my skin.

What if I embarrass myself? or him? oh dear what if whoever else is coming thinks I'm just a dumb little teen?... I wondered horrified. A million 'for instance's raced through my minds eye of what could possible go wrong that night.

I was brought out of my grim thoughts when a small mirror was shoved in front of my face. I blinked a couple times, coming back to reality before I actually saw what was in front of me.

My eye's were light, but extreme. The shadows a mix of peach and ivory, the black liner thin around my lashes, which were coated in mascara, making them longer and thicker. My lips were covered in a pale cream gloss. I turned my head this way and that, looking at my face from different angles. It was perfect.

"Thanks" I mumbled softly looking up at her.

"No problem little sis" She said standing, ruffling my hair. I patted it back down as I glared at her. She looked at the watch wrapped around her wrist. "We should problem leave in a half hour" I nodded and she left the room.

Not knowing what to do for 30 minutes, I stayed seated on my bed and watched people pull up to Enrique's house. Mostly girls, well women. All dressed in extremely tight clothes, that barely covered them.

What did the clothing stores run out of fabric? jeez..

I counted 8 cars pull up before it was finally time to leave.

Once the sun set the climate was considerably better. There was even a small breeze as we walked over to his house. Music was playing loudly, so loud it hurt my ears before I was even inside. I knocked and waited for a minute before I heard a 'Come in!' shouted by Enrique from somewhere inside.

I looked over at Faye, who shrugged. I hesitantly opened the door, to see a mass of people dancing, and hanging out. I caught sight of Enrique. I waved for Faye to follow me. Once I reached him I saw he was surrounded by a three or four girls. He saw me and grabbed my forearm, yanking me towards them.

"This is my wonderfully sweet neighbor, Bo. Bo these are my friends, Lacy, Marly, Heather and Paris" He introduced us.

"Oh aren't just the cutest thing" Said the one named Heather, her friends nodded in agreement.

This is going to be a long night.....
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, a little fillerish, too boring? please comment! more Enrique in the next update :)
THANKIES TO Lost. 4ever Broken;;!!!! Bella.Rider!!!! bri.!!!! and steviejazz!!!!!(I don't think I missed anyone)