Status: Story up for adoption, meaning I'm looking for a co-writer to take over since I no longer want to, please message me if you are interested!

New Neighbor

Attic action.

I sat on a couch in a corner of the overfilled living room. Beats of music pumped through my body and brain. After meeting Enrique's 'friends' he left to go do something and I hadn't seen him since. Most the girls were caught up in there own conversions, but the brunette-Paris-hung around me, trying to make small talk. I'd lost Faye somewhere in between the crowd of dancers and the couch.

"So" Paris yelled over the music, she sat next to me "How old are you?"

"15" I yelled back "You?"

"17" She replied, I was shocked, she looked much older then that "You look older then that" I stated.

I couldn't hear it, but I saw from the way she shook slightly and smiled that she laughed as she answered "Yeah, I get that a lot"

"Are all your friends your age too?" I asked.

"No" she shook her head "I'm the only one, and they really aren't my friends, they just gave me a ride" She shrugged.

Ah, so that's why she's talking to me and not them...

"How do you know Enrique?"

"I used to watch his dog when he took business trips, we lived in the same apartment building in the city" I nodded. A part of me was relieved she wasn't anything more then a dog watcher for him....

An hour later things hadn't calmed down in the least, more like heated up. Most people paired off and began feeling each other up against the walls and in seated area's. Paris had gone outside to have a smoke and I was bored, so I left my safe seat on the couch and wandered through the masses of people, searching for either Faye or Enrique.

I soon found myself in a dark hallway, strange explicit sounds coming from the rooms there. I forced myself to peek inside the one's with open doors, praying each times neither my sister or my friend would be in there. I reached the end and sighed. Not a sigh of them.

"Shit..Faye!" My brow furrowed at the strained voice I knew so well. It came from behind and above, I looked up to see a little door leading into the attic there, there was also a latter behind me.

I gripped the side railings and carefully, climbing up, dreading to the high heavens what I might find.

My jaw fell slack as I saw what was in front of me. Faye on her back without any clothes and Enrique on top of her, in only boxers. Her hand was stuck down those boxers, doing things that made him moan.

It felt like I was punched in the gut and all my respect for both my sister and my friend instantly shattered. I gasped loudly, then clamped a hand over my mouth. They heard me though.

Faye's head whipped around and her eye's grew wide when she saw me. Enrique froze and an emotion I couldn't place crossed over his face.

Anger? sadness? embarrassment?

Whatever it was I didn't care. I just shook my head as tears formed in my eyes.

"B-Bo" Faye stuttered pushing the man off her and yanking her clothes, I quickly hurried down the latter. I wanted to get away from them. I needed to get away fromhim them.

"Bo wait" But I didn't. I ran, stumbling through the crowd to get to the front door. I didn't look back once I hit the porch, I just ran as fast as possible to my home.

I felt betrayed and I didn't know why. I felt dirty and I didn't do anything. I felt angry andhe wasn't mine I didn't know why.
♠ ♠ ♠
I felt something should happen between her sister and Enrique, but I didn't want it to be them going all the way, what do you think of my choice? please comment!!

Steviejazz!!!! froggerbean109!!!! Bella.Rider!!!! and Lost. 4ever Broken;;!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS!!! YOUR THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY DAY!!!