Status: Story up for adoption, meaning I'm looking for a co-writer to take over since I no longer want to, please message me if you are interested!

New Neighbor

Last time.

I laid, curled up in my blankets on my warm mattress. I stared at the window, a thousand rain drops hitting it with a little 'dink!'s My mood was much like the sky above, dark.

The house was silent and there were no lights on. My mother was at the bookshop and Faye, well Faye was about in the same shape as me. Depressed, but for different reasons. She had cheated on Max.

I jumped slightly as the ring of the phone fractured the silence. The irritating sound didn't cease so I threw the covers off my PJ clad body and drug myself out of my bedroom. I found the phone laying on the coffee table in the living room.

I pushed the 'talk' button and pressed the phone to my ear "Hello?" My voice cracked from not being used in awhile.

"Faye?" It was Max.

"No this is Bo" I scowled, I did not like being mistaken for her.

"Oh well, I've been calling her cell phone for the past two days, is something wrong? do you know why won't she answer?"

"Yeah she was too busy fucking our new neighbor, she probably didn't hear over his moans" I said dully. I hung up before I heard his reaction. I heavily pulled myself back into my bed.

Bo stop whining! He never was interesting in you! what you just did was so low, you probably ruined that relationship! But I didn't care what my conscience said. It was Faye's fault anyway, she tried to sleep with him, she started it.

Three day's later the sun had yet to come out, in my mood or in the sky.

I sat at my desk reading a book on Marylin Monroe, the sound of Faye trying to make up with Max seeped through the walls. It only took her a day to figure out what happen after he stopped calling, it took her a whole other day to convince him to come over so she could reason with him.

"Honey I wasn't think right! You gotta understand that!"

"Oh I completely understand! I understand that the second you get buzzed you jump into bed with the first man you see!" This was followed by a scream of irritation from Faye.

I had tried to read the same page twice already, but with argument, I couldn't concentrate.

Serves you right, you caused this!

I shoved the stupid little voice to the back of my head and slammed shut the book in front of me. It was useless to even try until they either broke up or got back together. I yanked on my old sneakers and a jacket. Rain or no rain that yelling was driving me insane.

I tried to hurry pass Faye's room where they were, but a strong hand wrapped around my wrist and jerked me inside. It was Max. "Bo saw, why don't we ask her?" They both looked at me, Faye with hatred and Max with anger.

"Ask me what?" I tried to twist my arm free, but he only tightened his grip, making me wince.

"Was she drunk when she fooling around with that guy?" Max spoke through gritted teeth.

"U-um" I tried to recall the painful memory. I had blocked the picture of what they were doing from my mind since day one. I remembered the look on they're face's, the pure horror in her eye's. Had she been drinking? I didn't know. But as I hesitated, I saw a tear go down Faye's cheek and the immense pain in Max's.

So I lied.

"Yes, she was really drunk, plastered actually, she could barely walk" I had no idea if a word of that was true, but I felt a weight lift off my shoulders. Max let go and I jetted out of there.

The air outside was heavy, it seemed to press down on my lungs. The rain had stopped, but the thunder and dark clouds above promised it wouldn't be for long. I was walking down the side of the rode, the mud and gravel crunching under my shoes.

"Bo!" A voice called out. It was Enrique. He was out on his porch watching me. I broke out into run, I didn't want to even look at him. I had thought I'd lost him when I heard running footsteps closing in behind me.

"Bo wait!" I just ran faster, but stupidly I ran right into a patch of slippery mud. I hit the ground hard with a 'smack!' and slid five feet before I stopped. I groaned rolling onto my back. My hip bone throbbed terribly, so did my hand. I brought it up to my face to see it my palm ripped apart, little pits of gravel stuck in wound. Must have tired to stop with it.

"Oh my God, Bo!" Enrique hurried to my side, kneeling down. "Are you okay?"

"Do I look okay?" I said through gritted teeth. I tried to sit up, but a shooting pain shot through my leg as I moved it. "Ah!" I cried out.

"Shit, what hurts?"

"M-My leg" I whimpered.

"Is it broken?"

I shook my head at this, I'd broken bones before and it had hurt more then that. "I just h-hit it hard" I stuttered tried to sit up again.

"Here let me help you" He wrapped an arm around my waist and pulled me up.

"No! You've done enough" I shoved him away, only to fall back to the ground yelping again. He just looked at me like he didn't know what to do or say. It began to rain again, to make things worse.

"I'm sorry for what I did with your sister, I hope I didn't fuck things up to bad- "You did!" I snapped "She had a boyfriend, one that loved her and she loved him! Now she's going to go into depression because they're breaking up right now probably"

"Well I didn't exactly force her down my pants! She made a move on me! It's her fault!" He yelled at me. I just stared at him then I shook my head and struggled to stand. This time he didn't try to help me. I succeeded and I began limping past him, wincing with every step.

"I can't believe I ever liked you" I mumbled.

"What?" I heard behind me.

Shit, he heard me...

"Just go away" I whimpered in pain. My house was a good two minutes away if I ran and it was going to be much longer and more painful limping there. But I made myself go on, head held high.

After awhile it hurt to much and I felt to my knees and began to crawl. I held back tears as the mud and rough road dug into my bleeding hand. He had been trailing me the whole time, but he suddenly appeared at my side. He gently grabbed me and picked me up bridle style.

"N-no!" I said trying to pushing him away again. But he only held me tighter. After a minute of fighting, I gave in and relaxed slightly into his warm chest. I vowed to myself then and there, this would be the last time he would ever see me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't worry, this ain't the end of Enrique :) Please comment!

BIG THANKS TO His. Southern. Liar.!!!! Amo_la_vida!!!! Bella.Rider!!!! Steviejazz!!!! Katycakes!!!! and someoneluvsme!!!!!