Status: Story up for adoption, meaning I'm looking for a co-writer to take over since I no longer want to, please message me if you are interested!

New Neighbor

Couldn't make it five feet.

I had closed my eye's as the rain pelted my face lightly. I could feel the change in movement as Enrique walked up steps and the raindrops ceased. I opened my eyes to see we were on my porch. I struggled to get out of his arms.

"I can take it from here" Without a word he set me down, but kept an arm around my waist. A part of my mind liked it and wanted more of his touch, but another part knew better, he would always just be the guy who fooled around with my sister.

I grabbed the doorknob and twisted. The door opened with a long drawn out squeak. I peered inside the dark house, all was silent. Looking back I saw my sister car was gone and so was Max's. I began limping forward, Enrique supported my weight the whole time.

"You can let go now" I said pausing just inside the doorway.

"You couldn't make it five feet on your own" I ground my teeth at the reality of his words and started moving forward again. All I wanted at the moment was to get out of my mud soaked clothes and get into bed.

I finally got into my bedroom, it was the coldest room in the house and it made me shiver as the AC hit me. I squirmed out of his arms and sat down at my desk. The first thing I did was remove my jacket, rubbing the goose bumps on my arms.

"You need to call your mom, she should take you to a doctor" He spoke softly looking at me with pity.

I don't need his stupid pity...

"I'm not going to bother her, I'm perfectly fine" I said, I tried to stand up to get a change of clothes, but collapsed on the floor with a cry of pain, I had landed on my hip.

"Your not fine" He walked over to me and picked me up again, but I pushed him away.

"Yes I am, and even if I wasn't, I wouldn't want your help" I said, tears coming into my eyes.

Oh holy mother of all does that hurt...

He sighed "Look I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier and for the stuff with your sister, but you need help and I'm going to help you" He said stubbornly. He walked over to my dresser and pulled out PJ pants and a loose green t-shirt. He handed me the outfit and walked out of my room. "When you finish changing your going to the hospital" With that he shut the door.

I let out growl and hit carpeted ground below me with my fist. That man was a hair away from getting smacked. I debating just undressing and crawling into bed, but I knew I should go to the hospital and if he didn't take me, my mother would after she got home.

I unbutton my jeans and tried to pry the sopping fabric from my legs. It took some effort to get them off along with my soaked underwear, without moving my leg much. Next I removed my shirt and bra.

I got up, putting all my weight on my leg that wasn't hurt. I opened the top drawer of my dresser and grabbed dry underwear. I was about to put on my clothes when I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

My hair was wet and matted with mud, and it didn't stop there. The muck covered my back and different patches on my neck, arms, legs and feet. A large purple, blackening bruise was forming on my hip. I was disgusting.

I didn't care what Enrique said, I was showering.

Hopping over to my closet I pulled out a rope and slipped it on. Then I hopped out of my room and down the hall to the bathroom. I saw Enrique sitting in the living room, looking at a magazine.

It took a lot of work and trying to balance on one leg, but soon I was clean. It was when I had finished drying off that I realized my clean clothes were in my bedroom. I sighed and opened the door, looking both ways I saw Enrique was no longer in the living room.

Maybe he left...

I hobbled down to my bedroom. When I turned to shut the door I heard something behind me. I jerked around to see Enrique standing in the middle of my room, mouth open slightly, staring at me. He snapped out of it and averted his eyes "Shit sorry, I'll just go" He murmured shakily, hurrying past me and out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it wasn't too exciting. Please comment!
THANKIES TO His. Southern. Liar.!!!! Amo_la_vida!!!! steviejazz!!!! someoneluvsme!!!! Bella.Rider!!!! and ladyantebellum!!!!!