Status: Depends; hopefully active

Don't Go Away

XxX 11 XxX

I pulled away quickly, took out my phone and took a few steps away from Jasper without saying a word. We stood in silence for a few seconds while I pulled up something on my phone.

I whipped around, like a ninja, before walking over to where Jasper was still standing. I wiggled my arm under his and hooked it around his waist before holding up my phone.

“Smile!” I told him.

I took a picture, pulled away from Jasper, and looked at it. I liked it. My cheeks had a pink flush to them but my eyes were bright. Jasper looked…happy with a gleam in his butterscotch eyes.

“Okay, so where is everyone else?” I looked at Jasper, who was still gazing at the picture on my phone. “I need to get a picture with someone, if not two or three or all.” I gave a small smile when Jasper looked at me.

“Why not spend the rest of the day with me?” His voice was smooth and suggestive.

I tucked my phone in my pocket before taking a small step closer. “That is a tempting idea…” Another step to make my body close to his.

“Jasper?” I let his name roll off my tongue seductively.

He didn’t say anything but just stared at me with a wanting in his eyes.

I let my fingers trail up his forearm to the back of his neck. I angled my face more towards him with our lips barely brushing. I smiled when I felt Jasper’s cool arms wrap around my waist and pull my body tighter to his.

“Jasper,” I said his name all the more quiet, “where’s your family??” I asked him in a louder tone as I pulled away from his arms.

Jasper looked like he might as well have been trembling from want and that was exactly what I had planned.

I started to walk away but Jasper’s arms snaked around my waist and held me with an iron grip. His lips brushed against my neck. “You are just too tempting…” His cool breathe on my neck gave me shivers.

I should have pulled away from his and not have such an intimate moment with him but I couldn’t help but rest my hands on his and lay my head on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and just let him kiss various places on my neck.

After a few seconds like this, Jasper bit my neck rather hard. I shot up like a bullet and held my hand at my neck.

“Ow!” I exclaimed turning around and trying to push away from Jasper.

He wouldn’t let go but when I said his name, harshly, his arms released me.

He had bitten me pretty hard but I know that he hadn’t drawn blood. Although, it would bruise quite badly.

I rolled my eyes and just walked away. I stepped out into the cool, calm air, intending to head to Jamie’s even if I had to walk and probably end up getting lost.

With my hand still at my neck and my purse on my shoulder, I started walking down the long driveway.

I felt like a big slut. The guilt finally broke through, hit me like a tidal wave, and started gnawing at my stomach. It was wrong, completely and utterly wrong, of me to even do that with a taken man.

It was so unlike me! The guilt started to cause my chest to tighten and my eyes to prick with waiting tears. And I instantly knew that I needed to tell Alice. I needed to apologize and just go home.

…but I couldn’t…

No matter how much the guilt and whatever emotion pressed down on me, I was to chicken to tell Alice and to proud to just up and leave because of this.

A flicker of something in my peripheral vision caused me to freeze and hold my breath. I listened but only silence met my ears. I heard no animals or any other sound to heard in the woods. Shrugging my shoulders, I continued.

My neck started to throb where Jasper had bit me. I ran my fingers softly over the tender patch of skin when I heard something snap behind me.

Fear caused me to freeze. Every fiber of my being told me to run but I stood there, waiting for whatever was out there.

“What are you doing, you crazy lady?!” A familiar voice met my ears.

I turned around to yell at Emmett, “You nearly gave me a heart attack, you freak!”

Emmett just laughed at me and proceeded to take a few steps closer to me. “So are you going to continue walking towards the pavement or are you going to head back with me so you can meet Renesmee, Edward, Esme, and Jake?”

I was silent for a moment before giving in and nodding. “But first, I need a picture with you.”

“Only if I can give you a piggy back ride!”

“You’re so odd, Emmett, but sure!” I laughed going over to jump on his back

Once up, I pulled out my phone and pressed my face close to Emmett’s. We smiled and I took the picture. It looked cute and I actually really liked it.

“Off we go!” Emmett said for running back towards the house.

I laughed practically in amazement at how fast Emmett could run with me on his back but then again he was pretty much built like a football player.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm soooooooooo sorry it sucks and I'm so sorrryyyyyyy that it's short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've just had a major writer's block and I'm still struggling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE forgive me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To make it up I'd like to ask the readers what they would like to see in the next or so chapters!!!!!!! Tell PLEASE AND I'll take it into consideration!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!