Status: Depends; hopefully active

Don't Go Away

$.$.$.8.$.$.$

Alice’s P.O.V.

I smiled, slightly sad, at what I had just saw. They looked so perfect with each other but then again so did I and him. I knew that this was going to all work out…

Star’s P.O.V.

I watched the green scenery fly by as we sped down a small - one lane-ish - road. My body was pressed against Jasper’s back in an attempt to black the wind…okay, not really…

I smiled, shutting my eyes.

I didn’t realize that we had stopped a while later, until Jasper was putting the bike on the kickstand. I reluctantly sat up and let go of Jasper,

He got off his bike and held out his hand to me. I looked at it, unsure of why he was doing this, but I gently took his hand anyway, and got off the Harley.

I made sure my purse didn’t fall onto the ground, so I set it in the Harley. It fell anyways but I just ignored it and looked at the man that was still holding onto my hand.

“Jasper, what are you doing?” I spoke quietly, letting him guide me somewhere into the forest.

He looked at me and smiled big, showing all of them pearly whites. “I want to show you something, being that you aren’t going to leave before the month is up.”

I followed him when he started walking again. We still had our hands locked , but it was something that I didn’t mind at all. Yet, it was wrong of me to be feeling this way. I shouldn’t be enjoying his cool hand in my warm one. I shouldn’t be enjoying this in any way, shape, or form.

The guilt started to press down on me along with disappointment.

Alice and Jasper were together and I was wrong to be even getting close to doing something as intimate as this. Call that thought extreme but I knew that if I had a boyfriend that I loved, I wouldn’t want him doing this with another girl. It would hurt me…

But I couldn’t help the disappointment I felt towards their relationship. I wanted someone like Jasper, even though I don’t know him very well. It’s just that he seemed so caring, protective, mysterious, and everything else a girl would want. But I also liked how he acted and looked so serious and ‘put-together.’ I even liked how he seemed to be assessing everything! But I had no idea why I felt that way about THAT trait…

I slipped my hand out of his and quietly fell back from him.

Jasper’s P.O.V.

I was waiting for her to bolt or scream at me. I knew she was going to leave when I felt the guilt and disappointment radiating off her.

Now I just waited for her to tell me that she thought I was a creepy and that I needed to take her back to Jamie’s so she could pack her bags and leave.

Strangely enough, that hurt me more than Alice’s hollow words. I was attracted to Star. She was beautiful. Not just in her appearances either. She was subconsciously fearless and I knew because of the way she acts towards my family and ME. I loved how she was tender, caring, and laid back with everyone that she was comfortable with. I loved how she stands her ground (Even if she doesn’t say a thing) with her emotion She seemed to be ready to fight back when she was needed too.

There was so much more that I already liked about her but all those feeling would just hurt me more if she left.

“Fuck me!” She sighed in exasperation.

I turned around to see her running her hand through her hair, while looking around her. I was slightly shocked at her words and inwardly worried at why she said those words.

“I forgot my purse next to your bike. I never do that and I’ve got valuable stuff in there…” She trailed off turning around to head back.

“I’ll go get it.” I smiled, happy that it was just that and not something even more severe. “Stay here.”

I smiled, looking briefly into her eyes, before loping off to my Harley. I swiftly grabbed her purse, missing nothing, and ran towards her. I wasn’t really watching how fast I was going until I was nearly right in front of Star.

I froze only a few yards away and waiting an agonizing two minutes before walking towards her, acting breathless.

“Happy birthday!” I handed Star her purse before grabbing her hand to guide her to my spot.

She didn’t take her hand out of mine as we presumed our walking. I could feel awkwardness radiating off her along with strong desire and a hint of lust.

That made me smirk…
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay... I know that it isn't as long as it should be but It's kind of tough right now and I haven't had time to think of more to write...

Soo.....

Please Enjoy!!!!