I'll Fix You Because You Fixed Me Too

10

*Two month’s later*

*open POV*

“Thank god for that!” Frank mumbled to himself as he dropped the last box onto the floor.

A soft knock at the door caused him to jump and turn to find the cause of his fright, upon seeing Charlie his expression softened and a smile graced his lips.

“Hey, sorry, I didn’t mean to make you jump, I just wanted to see if you wanted some help unpacking?” she asked him sheepishly.

“Yeah, that’d be great, thanks,” Frank smiled back to her.

They set off silently unpacking the mountains of boxes.

Frank and Charlie had been unpacking frank’s possessions for about an hour when they reached for the same item and ended up hand in hand.

“Oh, sorry,” Charlie blushed, moving to pull her hand away.

“No, don’t,” Frank pleaded, reached for her hand again and clutching it within his own calloused grasp, using it as a leverage to pull her into his arms.

“Frank don’t, please! We can’t! Not again, what happened… it shouldn’t have, just because Gerard and I are over doesn’t mean you’re friendship is, you need to think about it, what’s best for both of you as well as the band!” she sighed, attempting to escape Frank’s grip.

“I’m sick of doing what’s best for other people Charlie! That night when you asked me too move in again, the connection between us grew stronger! I know you feel it too Charlie, if you didn’t, well, frankly if you didn’t you wouldn’t have let me make love to you,” Frank blushed, averting his gaze from Charlie’s as the embarrassment of admitting what he felt hit him.

But whilst Frank was cringing with embarrassment, Charlie was tingling inside; it’d been so long since someone had referred to sex with her as “making love”.

Of course Gerard used too. But lately they either hadn’t been indulging in it, or it was simply stated as: “I want to fuck you…”.

Not so romantic.

Without thinking Charlie grabbed Frank’s head in her hands and gave him a long, passionate kiss, filled with all her desires, wants and needs.

Although Frank kissed back, he didn’t read all the feelings behind it, well the true one’s anyway. No. Instead, Frank got an overwhelming rush of love within that kiss.

And that was to be their first and main downfall.