I'll Fix You Because You Fixed Me Too

12

*Frank’s POV*

“What am I gonna do Frank? I love her so much, and I haven’t touched any drink, she knows that! I just…god I need her, I’m falling apart with out her!” Gerard cried to me.

I felt so guilty, there he was, spilling his heart out to me, telling me how much he wanted her back, and there I was, sleeping with her behind his back.

I’m a horrible friend.

I tried to break it off with Charlie, but I couldn’t, I’m in love with her, as much as I hate it I am. And there’s nothing anyone can do about it. Even thought I wish they could.

“Listen, gee, I think…well, Charlie’s seeing someone else now…she’s moved on, maybe, maybe you should too?” I told him.

I’m scum, no, lower then scum.

Who does that to their best friend?!

I have to tell him the truth!

But I can’t. Oh…fuck!

“She’s what?! How could she do that to me?! Who is it Frank? You live with her you have to have some idea of who it is!” he questioned

“I don’t gee, sorry, I wish I could help.” I replied, not daring to look him in the eyes.

“It’s….it’s not…you…is it Frankie?” Gerard questioned me suspiciously

I quickly shot my head up so my eyes could meet his, shock clearly written all over my face.

But before I could answer him Gerard dropped his head into his hands and started to apologise to me.

“I’m so sorry Frankie, of course it’s not you, my heads just so messed up right now.” He sobbed

I should be apologising to him. Not the other way round!

That’s it, Charlie and I are over. I can’t keep this up…