I'll Fix You Because You Fixed Me Too

13

I walked through the front door and up to our room as quietly as I could, Charlie is meant to be out picking up the kids but still, precautionary measures, y’know?

As soon as I reached the bed I threw myself down on it and screamed.

So much for stealth.

I can’t believe I’m stuck in this situation, only I could wind up falling in love with my best friends wife! Normal people don’t do that! Well…sometimes they do but they never actually end up sleeping with them! And having a secret relationship…ok, maybe they do, but rarely!

I just don’t know how I’m gonna break it off with Charlie, I love her.

Just before I had a chance to smash my head off a wall I heard her calling my name from downstairs.

Realising I couldn’t just hide as I’d left my shoe’s by the door I reluctantly got off the bed and dragged myself down the stairs, going as slowly as possible to try and buy some time to get what I was going to say to her in my head.

Only there weren’t enough stairs.

“Babe, we need to talk,” Charlie announce with a look of uncertainty on her face.

“About what?” I asked nervously.

Oh dear god, please don’t tell me she’s decided to do something drastic…please…

“Well, I sort of…ah….” She trailed off.

“Sort of what?” I urged her.

“I sort of, told Lolly it would be ok for her and Lizzy to stay here for a little while.” She answered.

At the mention of her name my heart stopped.

I hadn’t thought about Lolly in, well, months!

“Ok….one question, how long will be “a little while”?” I questioned.

“Like, a few months…maybe more.” She said, biting her lip and looking at the floor.

Great. Just. Fucking. Great.

Now not only do I have to try and fix this whole love triangle situation, I now have to deal with Lolly, and the feeling’s I still have for her......

Nice one Frank, great mess you got yourself into now.

Idiot.

What am I going to do?!
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, firstly, I'm sorry for this chapter, I know it's far from my best but I felt I needed to give you guys something! the next will be better!

And secondly, sorry for the wait! Our internet went down again, for like the millionth time this year!

Thank's for sticking with it :)

You're ALL extremely appreciated!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxo