I'll Fix You Because You Fixed Me Too

14

*Charlie’s POV*

“M-months?!” Frank stuttered in shock.

“Yeah,” I replied biting my lip again “Sorry Frankie, I know I should have discussed it with you but she sounded so desperate! I couldn’t say no!” I explained to him.

“Don’t worry about it,” he sighed.

I smiled at him and hugged him.

“Thank you Frankie, I knew you’d understand,” I squealed at him

“Yeah, that’s me, the all round understanding guy! So, when’s she getting here?” she questioned.

“In two hours!” I replied looking at my watch.

two hours?!” he asked in disbelief.

“Yes! Which mean’s you have to get going or you wont be there for when she lands!” I replied before handing him his car keys and Lolly’s flight information and ushering him out the door with his shoes barely even on his feet.

I stayed glued to the spot I was standing in until I heard the car pull out of the drive way then counted to twenty to make sure Frank had defiantly gone before I ran into the kitchen, and snatched my bag from the counter.

As I pulled out my phone to call mom to confirm tonight’s arrangements a noise in the living room distracted me.

“Frank?” I called.

No reply.

“Who’s there?” I demanded.

Oh nice one Charlie, classic horror flick moment you just made there.

I walked into the front room only to find it empty.

Ok. So, this is getting creepy.

“Scared Charlie?” a voice from behind me asked.

The voice sent shivers up my spine. It seemed so familiar yet it didn’t sound like anyone I knew.

“You know me Charlie, remember? From all those years ago…” came the voice again.

Then suddenly I realised who it was.

“Why are you here!” I hissed
♠ ♠ ♠
comments?

xxxxx <3