I'll Fix You Because You Fixed Me Too

18

“You mean-” I started but he cut me off.

“Yeah, Lolly,” he finished for me, blushing slightly.

“I knew it!” I gasped.

Frank mumbled something at me the looked at his watch.

“Shit Charlie, wherever it is you want to go we better get there soon, its six thirty!” he stated, attempting to drain his scolding hot coffee.

All this got him was a burn tongue and me pissing myself laughing at him.

“Chill, there’s no rush to get to where I’m going stupid ass, I don’t have to be there for another hour,” I laughed at him.

“Thanks for telling me that after I burnt my tongue!” he scowled at me.

“So, you and Lolly, spill. Now.” I smirked at him.

He rolled his eyes but began to explain it to me.

*time elapse*

“You sure you want to do this? We don’t have to, I can ring and say something came up?” Frank offered.

“No, its ok Frankie, I have to do this,” I smiled at him.

“Want me to come with?” he asked.

I shook my head smiling thanks at him before getting out of the car and beginning my journey up the thousands of steps.

Finally I reached the right door.

Apartment 26 A.

I knocked and waited, holding my breath in anticipation.

Finally the door swung open but I was in no way prepared for what happened next....