I'll Fix You Because You Fixed Me Too

21

*Mikey’s POV*

“Gerard…are you sure that’s such a good idea?” I questioned him.

I know it isn’t, but if I tell him that…well…let’s just say, it won’t be pretty.

“Yes I’m sure Mikey! There are some things that just have to be said!” he snapped.

I sighed.

There’s just no getting through to that boy.

“Gerard….I know what you’re doing,” I told him receiving a glare “and I know as well as you do that hurting Charlie to get back at her isn’t the right thing to do, you don’t want to do this Gerard, we both know that.” I finished.

He sighed before turning his back on me, something he does when he’s going to cry.

“Gerard, it’s just my opinion but….don’t you think you and Lyn-Z have rushed this a bit? I mean, you haven’t even divorced Charlie yet!” I stated.

Gerard sighed again, resting his head in his hands.

He shrugged his shoulders before looking at me and answering a simple “you’re right.

Then, he got up from the couch, pulled on a jacket and walked out the door without uttering one word to me.

I shook my head at him and closed the laptop down.

He was probably just going for a walk or something, maybe to go and see Lyn-z or Charlie and talk.

*Charlie’s POV*

“I can’t believe he’s done this!” I sobbed to a now wide awake Lolly/

“He can’t have! It’s fucking bigamy! Its illegal, even he doesn’t have the balls to do that!” she raged.

I sat at the computer re-read the letter over and over again.

I had received a text from Gerard telling me to go look at the new announcement on the “My Chemical Romance” website.

When I did I found the most horrifying thing I think Gerard has ever written.

It read.

“Hi all,

This is a quick note to put a stop to all the rumours I’ve been hearing.
Charlie and I have broken up yes, and yes, I’ve recently got remarried to Lyn-Z

We’re very happy and Charlie and I are still close friends.

So, now you all know the truth, the ridiculous things I’ve been hearing can be put to a stop.

Xoxo

G”

Just as I’d finally calmed down, Frank entered the room carrying Lizzy with a nervous expression on his face.

“Erm, Charlie?” he said nervously.

I looked up at him with a questioning expression.

His face dropped slightly and he shifted his weight from one foot to the other before speaking.

“Gerard’s at the door for you.”