I'll Fix You Because You Fixed Me Too

27

*Charlie’s POV*

I stormed round to the baby pink house and knocked on the overly white door waiting for her to answer so I could rip her eyes out of her stupid story selling face!

Finally the door swung open, and as soon as she realised it was me a look came across her face, as if there was a bad smell under her nose.

“What do you want?” she spat.

I could hold it back any longer, pregnant or not pregnant, whether the boys would grab hold of me after I did it and lock me away, I didn’t care.

I punched her, straight in her perfect, new rhinoplasty nose.

“Family does not sell stories on family Brittany!! Especially when they don’t know what the fuck they are talking about!” I seethed, leaning over my cousins sprawled out body.

“annnnnd thats enough,” sang Gerard, picking me up and swinging round to carry me towards frank who was pulling up in the car, clearly I wasn’t as far ahead of them as I had hoped.

“You just broke my damn nose!” Brittany squealed after me.

“You’re lucky it was just your god damn nose!” I screamed back, trying to wriggle my way out of Gerard's grasp. “Fucking let me go Gee! I’ll kill her!!”

“Hey, hormones! Get the car before the paparazzi show up!” Frank called.

...

"Yes mom, I punched her... No I will not apologise! .... Because I'm 27 years old mother, you can't make me say sorry to her... Good! Maybe this time they'll give her a nose to match her personality! .... Look mom I gotta go, I have babies of my own to look after... Yes!.... Hanging up now, bye." I sighed putting the phone down feeling like screaming.

I was sat at the table with my head in my hands when Frank walked in.

"hey sugar, how you feeling?"

"shitty," I mumbled "why does my family have to suck so hard?"

Frank rolled his eyes, sat down next to me and pulled me in for a hug.

I happily snuggled into his chest, balling my fists into his shirt.

after a minute like this he broke the silence.

"so, I know right now probably isn't like, a good time, but I gotta know Charlie-bean, there isn't any chance, you know, it could be, well, mine, is there?"

I literally just stared at him, eyes wide, mouth hanging open.

Is he serious?

"No, Frankie, it isn't yours, we, you know, used protection. and the dates don't add up." I informed him bluntly.

he smiled sheepishly and apologised again.

.