I'll Fix You Because You Fixed Me Too

5

*Gerard’s POV*

“Elena don’t touch anything, Daddy has to go answer the phone.” I told my daughter walking out of the kitchen.

“Hello?” I asked into the receiver

“Hey Gee.” Came Mikey’s voice

“Hi Mikes, what’s up?” I questioned

“Not much, will you and Charlie be home in like, an hour?” he asked

“Well I will be as far as I know, but Charlie's gone out with Frank so I don’t know if she’ll be here, why?” I asked

“Alicia and I have something to tell you guys but we want to tell you when you’re both together.” he answered

I sighed and ran my hand threw my hair.

“It’ll be difficult to get us both together, we’re either arguing or she’s out with Frank, I don’t know what’s wrong with us at the moment.” I admitted

“Don’t worry Gee, all couples have bad spats, you just need to talk it out.” He said

Before I could answer him I heard Elena let out a blood curdling scream then start crying.

“Fuck! Mikey I have to go!” I rushed dropping the phone before getting an answer or even hanging up.

“Elena? Elena what’s wrong?” I called rushing into the kitchen.

“It hurts daddy! It hurts!!” she cried holding her hand out to me.

I dropped to my knees and gently took her hand in mine.

It looked horrible, it was all red and there was huge blisters forming already.

“Fuck!” I cursed under my breath picking her up and taking her to the sink so I could run cold water over her hand.

“MARK! Mark get my cell and get down here now!” I called up to him.

“WHY?” he shouted back.

“Don’t argue with me Mark just do it!” I called at him annoyed. “What did you do babe?” I asked Elena, turning back to her tear stained face.

“I wanted to ch-check on the cookies d-daddy, I didn’t wants them to b-burn.” She sobbed

“Elena! I told you not to touch anything!” I sighed

“I’m s-sorry d-daddy.” She whispered

“Don’t be sorry babe; you have nothing to be sorry for, daddy should have been more careful….MARK! WHAT’S TAKING YOU SO DAMN LONG?” I screeched

“I’m putting my guitar away, hang on!” he called back

“Leave the guitar! We have to get Elena to hospital…. NOW!” I ordered

As I was putting the kids in the car all I could think of was how I wished Charlie was here, she would know what to do.

Hell, I don’t even know if Elena needs to go to hospital! It might just be nothing or it might be really serious, I have no idea!

I called Frank’s cell desperate to talk to Charlie because she wasn’t answering her cell but he said she was in the bathroom. I told him that Elena had burnt herself on the stove and that they needed to get to the hospital now.

*time elapse*

“Gerard! What the fuck happened?!” Charlie fumed, marching down the corridor towards me.

“We were making cookies and the phone rang, I told her not to touch anything but she said she wanted to check on them, I’m so sorry Charlie, I really am, she’s hurt and its all my fault!” I cried sobbing into my hands.

“Damn right it’s you’re fucking fault! Why didn’t you take her with you?!” she asked

“I don’t know, I should have, fuck I know I should have I just didn’t think!” I continued to cry.

I just wanted Charlie to wrap her arms round me and tell me it was all going to be ok.

I’m scared for my little girl; I don’t need her bitching at me I need reassurance!

“Mr Way?” a doctor questioned coming out of the room.

I nod to let him know he had my attention, momentarily losing all capability to talk.

“We’ve looked at you’re daughters hand, it wasn’t too bad of a burn, she’s very lucky, we’ve cleaned it up and bandaged the wound, she will have to come back in a couple of days to have it checked and the bandaging changed but other then that she should be fine, she’s a brave little girl.” He smiled “We need you to sign some documents but after that it’s perfectly fine to take her home.” He continued

I breathed a sigh of relief, but my relief was short lived as Charlie rushed into the room and snatched Elena off the bed, hugging her tightly.

“Oh my poor baby, are you ok? Does it hurt?” she questioned her.

Elena shook her head and promised Charlie she was fine.

When she heard what she wanted to she picked Elena up off the bed, grabbed Marks hand and stormed out of the room.

“Charlie where are you going?” I called after her.

“I’m taking my children home!” she snapped

“What about the papers?” I asked

“You deal with it! We’ll meet you back at the house!” she ordered continuing to walk down the corridor.

“I’ll take care of them dude, you get everything here sorted and we’ll meet you back at the house.” Frank assured me, pulling me into a quick hug before rushing off after Charlie and the kids.

As I watched them walk I couldn’t help but feel jealous of Frank.

Their my family, it should be me next to Charlie and my kids, not him.

But maybe that’s how it will be from now on.

Both Charlie and I shutting the other out.

And if I’m being honest, I can’t take this much longer, I’m starting to think this is the end of us…..
♠ ♠ ♠
This chapter didn't quite go as I wanted it to so sorry if its shite

comments are <3 ((yes I realise I'm a comment whore!! XD))

xoxo