I'll Fix You Because You Fixed Me Too

6

*Charlie’s POV*

As we drove home I couldn’t help but let guilt wash over me.

I shouldn’t have reacted the way I did, Gerard didn’t deserve that.

I mean sure, what he did was careless, but accidents happen right? And he did tell Elena not to touch anything so it wasn’t like he was being that irresponsible.

“You ok Charlie?” Frank questioned

“Yeah, fine, why?” I asked

“You had a…distant, kinda expression; I was just checking you were ok and everything.” He smiled

“Sorry Frankie, I’m just….thinking is all.” I told him truthfully.

“Mommy, where’s daddy, why didn’t he come with us?” Mark asked from the back.

Shit, I forgot about him back there.

I peeked into the back to check the kids were ok and smiled upon seeing Elena fast asleep, her mouth open slightly and tiny snore pouring from her mouth.

Just like her father.

“Because, I….I wanted to get Elena home, and we needed to sign some stuff, so daddy stayed to fix all that up while we got Elena home to bed.” I lied.

“Are you still mad at daddy? Because daddy doesn’t like it when you’re mad at him.” Mark said. “He cries sometimes, he was crying today too.” he whispered

“He was crying?” I questioned, hoping against hope it wasn’t true.

But much to my displeasure, Mark nodded his head.

Oh god. I hope he can forgive me, really I do, I cant stand us fighting all the time either, it’s killing me, and I now know it isn’t doing him any favours, maybe….maybe it’s time to come clean? About everything.

He has a right to know, so….that’s what I’ll do, as soon as he gets in I’ll tell him.

My plan was to tell Gerard everything when he got home.

While we were waiting for him we baked his birthday cake for tomorrow and made more cookies for Elena to give to him.

I let the kids stay up a bit later, thinking Gerard had just got caught up, but come ten o’clock I had to put them to bed, with both of the questioning where their daddy was and why it was taking him so long.

It’s now 4 am and he still isn’t home.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so so so so sooooooo sorry for the delay!

can u forgive me? *looks cute* lol

xoxo J