I'll Fix You Because You Fixed Me Too

8

I heard the front click shut and ran from the kitchen through to the hall way, as soon as I saw Gerard I jumped on him, wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs round his waist.

“I’m sorry Gerard, I’m so fucking sorry, I promise I’ll stop being a bitch, stop hiding things from you, just please, please don’t do anything like this again! I was scarred shitless when you didn’t come home! I thought, I thought…….” I trailed off due to the lump forming at the back of my throat.

“Hey, what’s all this about?” he asked, recovering from the shock of me throwing myself at him and rambling at lighting speed.

“You didn’t come home, I thought you’d left us, because of how I acted, and the things I was saying.” I told him.

“Oh my god, Charlie I would never, I could never…fuck, I’m sorry babe, I went to Mikey’s for a while to let things cool down but I crashed out on his couch, I came home as soon as I woke up!” he rushed “Fucking hell Charlie I could never abandon you and the kids, no matter what you do or say!” he promised.

I hugged him tightly too my body, relishing in his presents and taking in every detail I could.

The way his skin felt against mine, the way his soft hair tickled my neck, his scent that seemed to surround the whole house…

Wait…his scent…his sent of alcohol!

I pushed Gerard away from me with as much force as I could. He stumbled backwards, a look of shock plastered to his face.

“You’ve been drinking!” I hissed at him

“What? Wait, no! Charlie I can explain really I can,” he rushed.

But I cut him off before he could even start.

“Don’t bother; I don’t want to hear you’re bullshit excuses! Don’t you think I heard enough of them when this first happened?!” I raged at him

“Charlie, I’m sorry!” he whimpered

“Get out, Gerard.” I demanded

“W-what?” he stuttered

“You heard me, get out now, don’t bother about you’re things, I’ll send them to Mikey’s. Just leave.” I hissed at him

I’ll never forget the look of shock on his face when I said those last words to him.

Tears filled his eyes but I simply turned my back on him until I heard the door click closed, I could have sworn I heard him whisper goodbye, but I really couldn’t care.

Goodbye Gerard.

Goodbye indeed.
♠ ♠ ♠
First off, I am so sorry it took this long to update!

i could list the reason why i didnt but i'll spare you're time lol

basically my computers now in working order and the writers blocks gone so yay!

please comment, it would mean the world to me

xoxo J