I'll Fix You Because You Fixed Me Too

9

*open POV*

The electronic beep of the answering machine rang through the eerily silent house, the noise bouncing off each cold solid wall like a bullet.

“Charlie? Charlie I know you’re in, please, answer the phone! I’m sorry, I know what I did was wrong but you can’t just shut it out! Charlie please, lets talk this over, get everything sorted out…I haven’t drank again…I promise…I haven’t touched a drop!”

Gerard’s voice cut through the silence like a knife, his desperate pleas seeming to fall on deaf ears.

Whilst Gerard begged the answer machine for forgiveness, Charlie sat in the corner of the lounge, hugging her knees tightly too her chest.

Her eyes were swollen and red from crying, her nose hurt from constantly wiping it, she had a migraine from continuously reminding herself not to cave in and pick up the phone, and her heart ached from having it stomped on by Gerard’s stupidity.

Knowing she couldn’t let herself fall into old habits of shutting herself away to the world, Charlie un-curled herself and dragged her numb body to her room.

Quickly dashing in and out so to not see anything that would start her off crying again, she grabbed her cell and dialled the number of the one person she wanted.

The person who has been there for her for years, the person who always offers her a shoulder to cry on, who’s seen her through thick and thin, who she knows she can confide in no matter what the problem is.

The one person she ached to be in the arms of.

After taking a deep breath she pushed the call button and held the cell to her ear, listening to the dreary dial tone, she nervously bit her lip.

Finally after what seemed an eternity, the ringing stopped and a croaky sleep ridden voice answered.

“Hello?” came the voice

“Frank? I need to see you….”.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for all the support and comments guys!

More for you on the way!

Loveige

xxxxxx