Status: Finished. Read The Sequal: I've Grown Up I WIsh You Could See

I'm Younger Than I Look

Oh The Bitch.

“Hey Alex” They gave each other a ‘bro hug’ and Pete and Jack as well.

“Olivia!” Jack picked me up and twirled me around.

“Jacky please put me down!” I said trying not to spill my drink. He set me down and I smiled. “Thank you” I patted his shoulder before adverting my attention to Alex and his girlfriend.

“I’m Olivia Rush” I introduced myself to her since Alex didn’t.

“Lisa Ruocco” She said flatly. “Alex’s girlfriend” I looked over at Alex who’s eyes were glued to me” I smiled and took another drink of my wine cooler.

“I feel bad” I eyed her and walked away. My intention wasn’t to be mean but she came off as a bitch so I turned into one. I finished off my wine cooler and threw it in the garbage, grabbing my self another.

“Hey hot stuff” Jack said to me. I smiled at him.

“Whatsup?” I asked him.

“Nothing, the guys were boring so I thought I’d come hangout with you” I nodded.

“Surprised when you saw Lisa huh?” He asked me. I chuckled more to myself than to his question.

“Trust me you’d be surprised on why I wasn’t surprised.”

“Hey later you want to go to a club or something? Not a family reunion” He stared at his shoes the whole time. He didn’t look up at me.

“Jack you don’t need to be nervous when you’re asking me on a date” I said happily. He looked up and smiled.

“So what was your answer?” He said confidently. I bit my lip and nodded.

“Yeah, I’d love to”

“Really?” His face lit up.

“AS friends” I stated clearly. His face lighten up a bit but he was still happy. “I’m going to go find Stormy and Kenna” I informed him before walking away. I spotted them outside sitting at a table.

“Hey girls” I took a drink of my wine cooler and sat down next to them.

“I had no idea he was coming” Storm said in defense. I laughed and shook my head.

“I don’t care, his girlfriends a bitch though” I said laughing.

“Must we kick some ass?” Mckenna stated.

“Oh hush Kenna” I smirked at her and finished off my drink, setting it on the table. “I’m going to go get another drink” I got up and pushed past a crowd of people to get inside. I grabbed the last wine cooler and walked back outside. I spotted Pete, Alex, Lisa and Jack standing by the pool and I walked over and joined them.

“Olivia did you do gymnastics?” Jack asked. I looked at him puzzled.

“No I have never done gymnastics” I said confused.

“DAMNIT” Jack handed Pete a five dollar bill and shook his head.

“I don’t want to know” I informed them. I looked over at Alex and smiled he looked me up and down and winked.

“I love your hair and necklace” Lisa said looking at me.

“Thanks” I said trying to sound nice.

“HOLY SHIT” Lisa let out a bloodcurdling scream and ran, pushing me right into the pool. I swam up to the top, which was hard because I had pumps on. I finally got to the top of the water and opened my eyes to see Lisa smirking and everyone else gathered around the pool staring at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Updated :) You guys are lacking comments. I'm very sad.