Status: Finished. Read The Sequal: I've Grown Up I WIsh You Could See

I'm Younger Than I Look

He Knows.

We arrived at a restaurant not too far from my house. I looked over at him questioningly. He shrugged.

“I’m hungry” I let out a small laugh as I exited the car and made our way inside. The hostess was sitting at a counter looking at some magazine. I examined her up and down. She had curly brown hair and she was really tan. She looked up at us, or should I say Alex, and smiled.

“How many I help you today?” She asked beaming her fake smile at us-well him.

“Two” He said not paying attention to her really. Her face soften she turned to me and saw me.

“Right this way” She nodded, taking two menus and leading us towards the back. We took our seats and she gave us our menus. “Can I start you two off with some drinks?” She took out her pen and tablet and was ready to write.

“Lemonade” I said not looking at her.

“Coke” She smiled one last time before walking away.

“Someone has a liking to you” I winked at him. He looked at me confused.

“I hope you’re meaning you” He stated cooly. I laughed.

“Our waitress” He ruffled his hair and gave me a gross expression.

“She’s nasty” I smiled.

“Oh Alex” He smirked at me and kissed my cheek. She came back with our drinks and put them on the table.

“I hate to put you in this position but is your name Alex Gaskarth” He looked at her surprised.

“Uh” He ruffled his hair with the hand that wasn’t locked in mine.”Yeah that’s me” He said still confused as to how she knew his name. Her eyes got wide with excitement.

“I love All Time Low” I rolled my eyes. Great.

“Thanks” He smiled. I growled inside my head.

“Not to get into your personal life but is she your little sister?” She said looking over at me. The blood in my veins pulsed.

“No I’m NOT his little sister. I happen to be his girlfriend. But who are YOU? Some pathetic little waitress who happens to met someone in a band. But hate to burst your bubble he has me.” She stared at me in a ‘oh no you didn’t’ way. I laughed to myself. I looked over at Alex who looked like her was going to die of laughter. “Come on Alex, let’s go to my house” I winked at him. Both of their eyes got wide, hers in disbelief and his in excitement. I only said it to get those reactions. I got out of the booth and Alex was right behind me. I pushed past the waitress and walked out of the restaurant. Alex unlocked his car and I climbed in. He got in not too long after me.

“What was that about?” He asked in amusement. I shrugged.

“I don’t know, I don’t like being referred to as young or little so I guess I just popped.” He smiled and leaned over the middle console.

“You’re so adorable” I couldn’t help but blush. The way he said things always had a different affect than if someone else would have said it to me. He leaned back over and peeled out of the parking lot and towards my house. He slipped his hand in mine and I smiled.

-Fast forward-

It’s been six months since Alex and I have been dating. I’m not going to lie I have fallen head over heels with this guy. I’m completely in love with him.

“It’s too cold to do anything!” I wined looking out the window. Jack, Alex, Storm, Tyler and Mckenna were all laying about Mckenna’s room. We had been inside all day with nothing to do.

“We can go swimming?” Jack suggested. Everyone looked at him like he was crazy.

“We all know you just want to see Storm in a bathing suit” I joked. He smiled. They had been dating soon after Alex and I. They I had to admit were the perfect couple for each other.

“Why see her in a swim suit when I can see her naked?” Jack said seriously. Storm hit him in the chest. “I was kidding Stormy!” We all laughed. I was laying on Alex who was sitting against Mckenna’s bed. He was playing with my hair like he had been for the last three hours. I looked up at him.

“I’m bored baby” I pouted.

“I’m sorry” He answered sticking his lip out. I smiled at him. He leaned forward towards my face. “I love you Olivia” I smiled.

“I love you too Alexander” I leaned forward pushing my lips onto his. It was a short kiss but I didn’t care.

“You too are so cute” Mckenna cooed.

“Oh please look at Tyler and you!” Jack added. We all laughed. I looked down at my phone.

“Shit I have to get home. My mom wanted me home at 4 for some reason.” I said looking up at Alex.

“I’ll take you home” We got up and said our goodbye as walked outside towards his car. It was freezing out since it was winter. Alex came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me as we walked. It didn’t help much but I loved his touch. We stopped right in front of the passenger seat and he turned me around so that I was facing him. “Olivia” He started and then stopped. I looked at him confused. Then he started again, “Olivia, I love you so much. You’re the most amazing thing that has happened to me” I blinked back the tears that formed in my eyes.

“Alex I love you too” I said honestly. I loved Alex with all my heart.

“I found out something today and I wanted to talk to you about it” I froze. My eyes got wide and my heart pounded hard against my check. He knows, he knows about my secret. He knows I’m only 14. I could barley move a muscle.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cliff Hanger! Does he know? DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNN:)
Comment for the next one or else- the world may never know.
-Leave love please!