Status: Finished. Read The Sequal: I've Grown Up I WIsh You Could See

I'm Younger Than I Look

The Lie.

“Thanks Tyler” I yelled before getting out of his truck.

“I’ll see you tonight” Mckenna winked at me as they drove off. I walked to my front door and unlocked it stepping inside and closing it behind me.

“Mom, dad, Skyler?” I called in the empty house.

“Living room” My brother Skyler called over to me. I set my purse down on the ground and walked into the living room.

“Where are mom and dad?” He looked over at me and shrugged.

“Didn’t they go to Hawaii today?” I nodded.

“Okay well I’m going out with Storm and Mckenna tonight” I stated grabbing his water from his hands and drinking it.

“Storm?” He asked as his eyes got big.

“Yeah?”

“Storm Wentz?” I laughed and nodded. “Hook a guy up!” I threw his water bottle at him and rolled my eyes. I walked up stairs to my room and laid on my bed. First day wasn’t hard. But all I could think about was tonight. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

“RUSH GET YOUR ASS UP” Mckenna said pushing me off the bed and onto the floor. I groaned and lifted my head up.

“That was really uncalled for” She slapped my ass and laughed.

“You shouldn’t have fell asleep” I groaned and walked into the bathroom. I reapplied my eyeliner and re curled my hair. I added a Tiffany necklace I got for my birthday and walked out. “Put your lip ring in” She smiled. I turned around and grabbed my diamond stud and put it in. I grabbed my phone and slid it into my pocket.

“Ready?” I asked.

“Let’s bounce”

Storm came and picked us up, there was a tall blonde guy sitting in the driver seat while Storm sat in the passenger seat.

“You two look hot” She smiled as we drove down the freeway.

“Who’s all going to be there?” I asked. She looked over at the blonde boy and gave him a questioning look.

“Metro Station, Hey Monday, Cobra Starship” She paused.

“All time Low and Fall Out Boy” The blonde finished.

“What’s your name?” I asked him because it was bugging me.

“Brandon” I nodded.

“I’m Olivia” He smiled and waved before going back to the road.

We arrived at the place and piled out of the car. We walked up to the ticket booth and stood behind Storm. The person looked at her and handed her an envelope.

“Thanks” She smiled and walked away. She opened it and put passes around our necks. “Keep these on at all times got it?” We nodded and walked in the back, the guards just glancing at us. We walked in a door filled with a lot of people who I was assuming was the bands.

“STORMIE” A tall boy with black hair yelled. I assumed he was her brother.

“Pete!” She wrapped her hands around his back smiling big.

“About fucking time I see you” He said playfully. She smiled and walked over to some of the other boys sitting on the couch and giving them hugs.

“Mckenna!” He said wrapping Mckenna in a hug. She smiled and hugged him back.

“How have you been?” She asked. He smiled and took a drink of his water.

“Amazing, tours been great”

“That’s good” She laughed.

“And what must be your name?” My eyes darted up to Pete looking over at me.

“Olivia Rush” I stated pushing my bangs out of my face.

“Pete, Storms brother” He said shaking his hands with mine.

“So how old are you?” He asked. I froze. I wasn’t going to tell him that I was only 14 when
everyone else was 18-21.

“She’s 19” Storm chimed in. My eyes adverted to hers and she gave me a wink.

“Yeah I’m 19” I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and Rate and subcribe! :)
i'll post as long as you do them!