Status: Finished. Read The Sequal: I've Grown Up I WIsh You Could See

I'm Younger Than I Look

Goodbye.

“T-t-talk about w-w-hat” I stuttered. He wrapped his arms around my waist and stared at me seriously.

“Well once I heard this I wanted to confront you about it first to see what you had to say about it” I swallowed hard.

“Heard w-what” He inhaled.

“Don’t go freaking out when I tell you I don’t know if you’re going to like what I say”

“I’m sorry” I blurted out. He looked at me confused. I looked at him back confused.

“Sorry for what?” He asked.

“Well, uh what were you going to say” I asked sketched. He inhaled deeply.

“Our band is being signed and if all goes well in California in two days were going to be going to Warped Tour next week” He stated. I couldn’t move, not the fact he’s being the signed but the fact is he didn’t know. A smiled crept onto my face.

“Baby that’d great” I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and exhaled. I was glad he still didn’t know but I didn’t know how I could ever tell him.

“Wait your happy for me?” I nodded.

“Why wouldn’t I be? This is your dream.” I noted.

“But I won’t be with you” He said sadly. I placed my hands around his neck and smiled.

“Baby you’ll always be with me because you’ll always have me” He leaned forward pressing his lips onto mine hard. I responded and kissed him back. My legs felt weak, I was used to it but this was more than before. I pushed away and caught my breath.

“I love you” he whispered.

“I love you too” I said back.

We finally reached my house and I sighed. I didn’t want to leave Alex. I looked over at him and gave him a pleading look.

“What?” He asked.

“Come inside with me?” I begged. He smiled and nodded. We walked to my front door and walked inside.

“Mom I’m home and Alex is here” I yelled taking off my jacket and throwing it onto the stair railing.

“I have a surprise for you! Come into the kitchen” She answered. Alex looked at me puzzled. I shrugged my shoulders but walked towards the kitchen always. I heard laughter. It was a guy’s voice. It seems familiar but I couldn’t put a name to it. We walked into the kitchen and I froze.

“Hey baby sister” I couldn’t respond. “Who’s this we have here?” He asked.

“This is Alex, Olivia’s boyfriend. Alex this is Matt, Olivia’s brother” Alex shook his hand.

“Nice to meet you” Alex said back.

“Uh Matt can I talk to you for a minute” He smiled at me.

“Sure thing”

“I’ll be right back Alex” Matt followed me out back and I made sure the door was shut. “What the fuck are you doing here?” I asked pissed.

“You’re not happy to see your brother?” He said acting hurt.

“If it was Jake I would but you” I laughed “Not one fucking bit, now tell me why you’re here” I always hated Matt since I was little. But him, he liked me too much, more than a sister. He always tried to touch me but if I had said something to my mom he said I would regret it and when he says that, he means it.

“I came to see you. How are you doing? You look great” He replied.

“Matt I want you out of here” I demanded.

“Or else what? You’ll get your 21 year old boyfriend to hurt me?” I froze. How did he know Alex was 21.

“What?” I asked. He walked towards me.

“What you didn’t think I wouldn’t find out about you and your boyfriend? You think I wouldn’t have found out about his band you think I would keep a secret from him?”

“Keep what secret?” I asked. He walked closer.

“The secret about your real age” I froze.

“He knows” I lied. He smiled.

“Well then how about I just go ask him.”

“You- you wouldn’t” He smiled.

“Olivia, I don’t want anything to come between us.”

“We have nothing between us” I spat.

“That’s because there’s a boy separating us”

“Matt don’t you dare tell Alex.” I warned.

“Watch me.” He ran inside and I ran in right behind him. “Alex may I have a word with you” He asked.

“No” I said. Alex looked at me confused.

“I just want to talk to the boy that’s dating my sister” He smiled.

“Olivia its fine” He assured me.

“No it’s not” I begged.

“Olivia please, just let him talk to the boy” My mom interrupted.

“NO!” I screamed the tears falling down my face. Alex walked over and wrapped me in a hug.

“What’s wrong Livy?” Alex asked worried.

“Yeah what’s wrong Olivia, afraid your boyfriends going to find out about your real age?” He mocked. Alex looked confused and retracted his hands.

“Her real age?” He asked.

“How old is she?” Matt asked Alex.

“Alex please let’s just go” I said trying to pull him out of the room but he wouldn’t budge. He looked back at me.

“Nineteen” He replied to Matt.

“What?” My mom said.

“Funny I don’t recall her even having her 15 birthday” He stated. Alex looked over at me he was confused, hurt and angry.

“Olivia, how old are you” Alex asked. The way he put the question made the tears in my eyes fall faster.

“Alex-“ I started.

“Olivia!” He yelled. I cried harder and I collapsed to the floor.

“Fourteen” I replied. “I’m fourteen” I said as I cried harder.
♠ ♠ ♠
What is Alex's reaction? 0: comments to find out!!
<3