Status: Finished. Read The Sequal: I've Grown Up I WIsh You Could See

I'm Younger Than I Look

The Meeting.

“Sweet, why don’t you come meet the rest of the boys” I looked over to Mckenna and she nodded her head. We followed Pete over to the couches where all the boys were crowed on. He introduced me to everyone and they all seemed nice. “Alex and Jack went to go finish unloading the equipment. They should be back-“He got cut off by the door slamming open. My eyes quickly switched over to the door. There were two tall boys, one with brown hair and one with black and a blonde stripe. I couldn’t take my eyes off the boy with brown eyes. He was insanely hot.

“PARTY HAS ARRIVED” The boy with black hair yelled.

“Jack the party is over now” The boy whose name I remembered was Trace yelled.

“Shut it Hannah Montana’s brother” Everyone laughed as Trace flipped him off. The two boys walked over and sat on one of the couches.

“MCKENNA, STORM!” Jack yelled and went over and hugged them.“WHOA WHO’S THE
NEW CHICK?” Jack yelled staring at me. The brown haired boy looked over at me as well. His eyes were glued to mine until I broke the moment to look down.

“Jack, Alex this is Olivia Rush. Olivia this is Jack Barakat and Alex Gaskarth.” Storm said sitting down next to me smiling. Alex, was the cute ones name. I looked over to them and smiled.

“Nice to meet you two” Inside I felt like an idiot. Why the hell would I say that?

“No the pleasure is ours” Jack said seriously. I laughed and played with the ends of my hair.

Everyone talked to each other making small talk and talking about old times. I sat on the couch messing with my phone being anti-social. I felt a figure next to me on the couch, I turned my head to see Alex sitting next to me.

“Hey” He nodded.

“Hi” I said not trying to sound shy, shoving my phone under my leg.

“Why aren’t you talking to everyone?” He asked. I shrugged.

“I don’t know” I laughed smiling to myself.

“You have a sexy smile” He said smoothly. I tried not to laugh or turn red.

“Ohm thank you” I said looking up at him. He stared at my eyes, which I always got a lot. My
eyes were a piercing blue that wasn’t common with girls with black hair.

“Holy fuck your eyes are the shit” He said. I all of a sudden found interest in my shirt and moved my eyes to it.

“Thanks” I mumbled. I had no clue as to why I was being so shy. Usually I was bubbly and hyper but today just wasn’t normal.

“Why don’t you talk much?” I sighed and leaned my head back looking over at him.

“I’m having withdrawals” I stated. He looked at me confused.

“From what?”

“Lack of alcohol” I laughed.

“I can fix that.” I arched my eyebrow as I watched him open the mini fridge and grab something. He walked over and threw me something cold. I grabbed it and looked at it. It was a Four loco. I smiled. I opened it and took a long drink.

“Mmm you know I was kidding...sorta” I said.

“Better?” He smiled

“Much” I stated honestly.

“Ready to go talk to the guys?” I rolled my eyes.

“Let’s go mister” He grabbed my hand and helped me up off the couch. My other hand still
had a tight grip on my drink.

“Well guess who decided to be social!” Mckenna bumped my hip and I pushed her playfully.

“I was having withdrawals” I said holding up my drink. She smiled and rolled her eyes.

“Metro Station you’re on in 10” A guy came in saying. Metro Station piled out of the room
along with others to set up. I walked out into the hallway behind them looking for the
bathroom. They all went left towards the stage and I went right towards the other rooms. I wondered down hallways and no luck. Then I spotted a security guard.

“Excuse me, what ways the bathroom?” I asked.

“Right there” I turned around to see a door labeled ‘Restroom’ I mouthed the letter ‘o’ and walked inside. I looked at myself in the mirror. I pushed my hair around with my hands and applied some lip gloss before washing my hands. I threw my purse over my shoulder and opened the door.

“Wondering off missy?” I jumped at the sound of Alex’s appearance.

“Holy fuck you scared me” I confessed catching my breath.

“Sorry” He smirked.

“It’s fine, so why you stalking me?” I teased as we walked back to the room.

“Why not?” He winked. I looked around the empty room and looked at him confused.

“Where’d everyone?”

“They went to watch Metro Station play.” I nodded my head and plopped down on the couch.

“You don’t want to watch them?” He asked. I scrunched up my nose and shook my head.

“I’m too lazy to get up now” He rolled his eyes and sat down on the couch next to me.

“So tell me about yourself”

“Like what?”

“Everything and anything”

“Well I was born in Nevada and I moved here when I was 5. I like to sing and design clothes in my spare time. I’ve never once in my life ate at a fast food restaurant, and-” He cut me off.

“WHAT?”

“What?”

“You’ve never had fast food? Like Taco Bell or Mc Donald’s, or Burger King?” I shook my
head.

“Does Subway count?” He looked at me in shock.

“No wonder you’re a twig.” I pushed his shoulder and rolled my eyes. “So you sing?” He
asked with his eyebrows arched.

“Well a little, I’m not that good. I took lessons when I was younger but I don’t know” I confessed.

“Sing me something.”

“No” I gasped.

“Why not?”

“That’s weird.

“I do it almost every night. Come on.” I sighed and shut my eyes and inhaled.

“You’re the direction I follow, to get home.-” I began to sing 6 months by Hey Monday. By the middle of the song I stopped and opened my eyes. Alex sat there frozen just staring at me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Come on you guys. Leave love<3 Hehe.