Status: Finished. Read The Sequal: I've Grown Up I WIsh You Could See

I'm Younger Than I Look

My Second Mistake.

“Alex?” I asked concerned.

“Olivia. Your voice is fucking amazing. It’s like an orgy of a voice” I laughed and tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear.

“Thanks”

“Like amazing amazing” I rolled my eyes.

“Why don’t you American Idol that shit”

“Shut up, no. Plus I’m not old enough” I froze. Fuck.

“You only have to be 18, how old are you?” He asked.

“I’m 19. I thought you had to be 21?” I lied.

“Nope” He popped the ‘p’ with his lips.

“Maybe”

“You know Olivia you’re extremely hot” He said getting closer to me.

“Oh?” I said smiling.

“Mhm” His hand made its way to the back of my neck as his head moved closer. “Really hot”
He mumbled. His lips were seriously inches away from mine, I could feel his warm breath oh my lips.

“ALEX LETS, AWH MAN I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE CALLED DIBS!” We instantly stopped and split apart looking over at Jack who now stood in the door way.

“Jack, what?” Alex said annoyed.

“Were on soon, get out here” He said before closing the door and leaving.

“He should have called dibbs?” I asked laughing.

“Shut up” He said smiling and standing up.

“Come watch us” He begged.

“I did come here to watch a show” I winked. I stood up and walked towards the door, Alex following behind me. I opened the door and stopped in the middle of it. I smiled and turned around. My arms snaked around Alex’s neck, crashing his lips onto mine as I stood on my tip toes. I could tell he was taken back because I broke away before he could respond. I got off my tip toes and smiled.

“Just making sure we’re on the same page” I winked at him before turning away and walking towards the stage.

I walked over to where Storm and Mckenna were sitting. We watched as the boys from All Time Low sat up their things and sound checked. Alex looked over to us and smiled.

“So Alex?” Storm nudged me. I let out a laughed and turned to her.

“Never in a million years” I responded looking over at him. She pouted her lip and turned to look at him.

“Why not? He’s hot.” I rolled my eyes at her.

“Remember my real age?” She gave me a evil smile.

“So, why does he have to know” She patted my shoulder and laughed. “What he doesn’t
know won’t hurt him. Besides I won’t tell.” Those words stuck in my head. ‘What he doesn’t
know won’t hurt him.’ She was right why would age matter anyways. I mean it’s only counting how long you’ve been alive.

“Your right” I nodded to her. She grinned at me and turned towards the stage.

“How are you guys doing tonight?” Alex said into the mic. The crowd cheered. “Alright were
going to start off with a song called Stella, enjoy you son of a bitches” They started the first
song and I couldn’t take my eyes off Alex as he sang. The words from his mouth flowed smoothly as they reached the mic. His voice was amazing and just breathtaking.

“Okay this one’s called Let It Roll.” He said smiling. They played a couple more songs and
then Fall Out Boy took over the stage.

“You guys did amazing” Mckenna said to all the sweaty boys in the dressing room.

“Thanks” Rian winked. We were waiting for them to shower so we could go get something
to eat and do whatever. I lay on the couch with my phone in front of my face. I was scrolling through my contacts but I didn’t find anyone interesting enough to text.

“Can I sit down” I put my phone down and looked up at Alex. I lifted my feet up as he sat down I put them on his lap. He started to rub my ankle and I looked down at him confused.

“What are you doing?” I asked.

“Your legs are SO fucking smooth” He confessed.

“That’s what happens when you shave them” I said to him like he was four. He stuck his
tongue out at me and went back to rubbing my legs.

“ALEX IS HARRASING OLIVIA” Jack yelled as he walked in front of me.

“Jack shut up” Alex laughed.

“I’ll save you!” Jack ran over and picked me up from the couch running me over to the corner
of the room. “Okay I think you’re safe now” He said eyeing Alex from across the room.

“Oh thank you Jack!” I faked.

“No problem” He nodded sneaking behind the couch so Alex couldn’t see him.

“Guy’s lets pile out!” Storm yelled. I grabbed my purse and walked out following everyone
out into the parking lot. It was only all of All Time Low, Pete, Trace and Mason, Storm,
Mckenna and I going.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys for commenting and subcribing but for some reason my story got marked for Plagiarism? I wrote this story myself and I don't know who, how or why it's marked as Plagiarism but i'm really upset about it. I replied back to the editors but I'm not sure whats going to happen. I swear on my life i wrote this story and all of them on my account!