Status: Finished. Read The Sequal: I've Grown Up I WIsh You Could See

I'm Younger Than I Look

Going Bad.

We got up and walked to his door. I turned around and stopped him. “I have to warn you on a couple things. All the boys here are in bands you listen too” I said calmly. “And another thing, don’t mention my age, got it?” He rolled his eyes and pushed past me and walked down stairs. I walked into the bathroom that was down the hall. I took out a hair tie and put my hair up in a loose ponytail. I turned off the light and walked down stairs. Everyone was at my kitchen table eating pizza. I looked over to see Skyler talked to Mason and Trace. I rolled my eyes I figured they’d be the ones he talked to first.

“Question” I said to Mckenna sitting on my table.

“Go” She said taking a drink of her water.

“Why did we come to my house?” I asked. She shrugged.

“Your parent’s aren’t here and you have a movie theatre in your house.” I shrugged my
shoulders.

“So?”

“So, I don’t” She smiled. I nodded my head and walked down the hall. I opened the door to
the stair case that goes down to the underground story of my house. I opened the second door to my movie theatre center and turned on the lights. My dad added the entertainment center when I was five. I was down here all the time watching movies. There are 20 black recliner chairs and a huge wall-length TV with a red curtain on the sides. Behind the chairs were a popcorn maker and a soda machine. I flipped the switch to the popcorn machine and turned off the light. I walked back up the stairs and into the kitchen where everyone was.

“PUT THE MOVIE ON!” Jack smiled. He ran over and jumped on one of my couches putting the blanket that was on the side on top of him.

“Jack, were not watching the movie in here” I mentioned to him.

“WHY?” He whined.

“You’ll see why” I nodded. Everyone followed Mckenna and I down to the basement.

“I SMELL POPCORN” Jack added. I flipped on the switch and moved to the side letting Jack in. “HOLY SHIT” He said going over to the popcorn machine.

“Jack wait till that’s done or you’ll burn your hand” Mckenna called over to him. Everyone sat in various places talk to the people next to him. I plopped down on the middle seat next to Mckenna.

“Can I sit here?” Alex winked. I nodded my head and watched him sit down. “So what are we watching?” I shrugged. I pressed menu on the remote pointing to the screen and a list of movie titles came up.

“Let’s watch Step Brothers!” Mason yelled looking at the screen. I scrolled down to the name and pressed play.

“Anyone want anything to drink?” I asked. Everyone shouted out what they wanted. I stood there and laughed. “Okay I’ll ask what you want when I’m over there” I stood up and walked past Alex.

“You need help?” Alex asked. I looked over to the soda machine and spied watching staring at the popcorn.

“Nah, I’ll make Jack help” I winked before walking away. I grabbed the cups from under the counter and put them on the counter laying them out. I made a Pink Lemonade and a Pepsi for Mckenna and I.

“Jack run this over to Mckenna” I said handing him the Pepsi. He did as he was told and gave it to Mckenna. “Okay you guys we have Pepsi, Redbull, Pink Lemonade, Root beer, Mountain Dew, Coke and Sprite.” I said naming them all off.

“I’ll have a Rootbeer” Jack nodded. I made him it and set it on the counter for him. He took a drink and helped me make everyone’s. We gave them their drinks and Jack got his popcorn and we sat own back in our chairs.

“You missed the beginning of the movie” Alex whispered to me.

“I’ve seen this movie over a hundred times” I assured him. He smiled at me and then adverted his attention back to the screen.

By the middle of the movie I had lost interest. I always hated watching movies I had already seen. Alex’s eyes glanced over at me every five minutes and when we found of I noticed he stopped.

“You okay?” He asked. I nodded my head.

“Yeah I’ve just seen this a million times” I said yawning and looking at my phone. It was 3:30 and I had school the next morning. I groaned silently to myself and stood up, walking out of the room. I walked up the basement stairs, silently closing the door and walking into the kitchen. I walked to the sink and splashed water on my face sighing silently.

“Tired?” My head whiplashed around to see Alex standing there. I pushed my bangs out of my face and replied.

“Yes, and I have to go to school tomorrow” I moaned.

“Don’t go” He said simply. I laughed.

“It’s my second day of school I can’t start skipping this early in the year” I replied.

“It’s your last year of school who cares” he said coming closer to me.

“Yeah” I said on outburst. He leaned in closer to me and pressed his lips against mine. Not thinking I pushed him away. He looked at me confused. I stood there speechless. I ran past him and into the bathroom, shutting the door and locking it behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMEN & SUBCRIBE<3