Status: Finished. Read The Sequal: I've Grown Up I WIsh You Could See

I'm Younger Than I Look

The Comedown.

I couldn’t do this; Alex is 7 years older than me. I ran my hands through my bangs trying to keep my calm. I heard a quiet tap at the door and I sighed.

“Yes?” I asked. I was shocked when I didn’t hear Alex’s voice.

“Baby girl are you okay?” Mckenna’s soft voice asked. I unlocked the door and stared at her.

“I can’t do this Kenna” I confessed. She looked at me dumb folded. My palms of my hands started to get sweaty. I closed my eyes and inhaled. “I kissed Alex before I went out on stage. Not thinking anything would go down, he kissed me in the kitchen and so many things went through my head. What if he ever found out I’m only 14!” I said in a whisper to
her. She cupped my face and pushed a strand of hair behind my ear.

“Olivia, you’re the most mature, amazing girl I’ve ever met. You’re age doesn’t stop me from hangout with you and if it stops Alex, well then he’s a douche. There’s plenty of more guys out there who’d kill to be with you.” I smiled and wrapped my arms around her back.

“Thanks” We walked back into the kitchen and sat on the counter.

“I’m going to go finish the movie alright?” She stated. I nodded me head as she turned on her feet and walked back the hall.

“Will you please explain to me why you ran because I’m confused” My head snapped up to see Alex sitting on the counter across from me. I sighed.

“Alex, there’s just something’s in this world you can really explain and you act on impulse. I’m really sorry. We’re moving way too fast for my liking. So I was wondering if we could just be friends?” I paused and looked down at my hands, “And see where that takes us first?” He smiled and walked over to me.

“Of course, I’m sorry” I gave him and hug and looked over at the clock.

“Fuck” I whined.

“What?”

“I really need to go get some sleep” I said.

“So you’re going tomorrow?” He asked. I rolled my eyes and nodded my head.

“Yes” I turned off my kitchen light and walked with Alex to my staircase. “Goodnight Alex” I said walking up my stairs.

“Good night Olivia Rush” I smiled and shook my head. I didn’t bother to turn on my light in my bedroom. I climbed right into bed and fell asleep.

My eyes fluttered open to the ray of sun that decided to hit my bed. I groaned and flipped my covers over me and got up. I pulled on a pair of light jeans and a red Hollister shirt. I did my makeup and I straightened my hair as slow as possible still tired from the night. I grabbed my Tiffany’s necklace and put it on before walking out. I slipped on my white flip flops and walked down stairs.

“About time you wake up” Storm winked at me. I smiled and sat on my couch. Everyone was up talking to one another.

“You’ve been passed out forever” Mckenna yelled at me. I looked at her confused.

“What time is it?” I asked. Storm looked behind her and looked at the clock.

“Two in the afternoon” I looked at her in shock.

“Well there goes school” I laughed.

“Hey you guys, we have to meet Matt down town for some stuff we’ll be back later” We nodded as all the boys piled out of my house.

“So” Storm looked over at me. I looked at her and tilted my head.

“So what?” She pushed my shoulder and giggled.

“Come on tell me what happened with you and Alex!” She squealed.

“Nothing happened” I said honestly.

“Just tell me!” She begged.

“Really, he kissed me, I flipped, Mckenna talked to me, Alex and I talked and agreed it’d be better to become friends and see if it leads to something else in the near future” I said.

“Oh my god Olivia!” She smiled widely.

“What!” I said trying to make myself not smile.

“He likes you!”

“He’s seven years older than me!” I yelled.

“Sweetie, age doesn’t matter. I mean I’m five years older than you and I think your mature as hell!”

“Thanks” I said leaning back against the couch. “I just don’t want to be there when he really finds out I’m only 14 you know?” She put her hand on my shoulder and looked at me.

“Don’t worry. All you can do is forget about the past, live in the moment and never worry about the future” I nodded. Yeah but that wasn’t going to be as easy as you say it is.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subcribe please! :) it would make me update a lot faster.-XOXO