Status: Finished. Read The Sequal: I've Grown Up I WIsh You Could See

I'm Younger Than I Look

Nice To Know.

“Stormy it’s not a big deal! It’s not like we’re dating! Whoever said that we would anyways” I glanced between her and the computer screen as I spoke, I laughed. “I don’t really think she’s pretty at all anyways”

“Ha I’d choose her over you any day” Mckenna said sarcastically, winking at me.

“You going to win him over?” Storm laughed, I shook my head. “Why not!”

“No” I laughed

“Sure” Mckenna said. I went to protested but Storm covered my mouth with her hand.

“We’ll get him for you girl, no worries” Storm smirked at me.

“Can’t you guys find me someone else? Perhaps someone my age and without a girlfriend” I protested.

“Why would we do that?”Mckenna teased.

“Yeah that would take away all the fun in this and all the things we can do!” Storm added looking over at Mckenna.

“Fine” I said letting them win.

“I’m going to talk to Pete about Alex and find out a little bit more about him” Storm said picking up her phone and typing a message furiously.

“What is that going accomplish?” Mckenna joked.

“Hey bitch!” Storm said hitting Mckenna.

“BITCH IT’S ON!” Mckenna yelled at Storm as they jumped on each other and began to wrestle. I laughed at their stupidness and walked down stairs. I walked into her kitchen to find a girl sitting down at the table.

“Oh, sorry I didn’t mean to interrupt you or anything” I said.

“Oh no it’s fine. I take it that you’re Storms friend” She looked at me and smiled, I smiled back at her.

“Yeah I’m Olivia” I said. She held out her hand to me and spoke.

“I’m Allison” I shook her hand and nodded

“Well Allison are you Storm’s sister?” I asked. She scoffed.

“I wouldn’t be able to live here, too much would be going on” She laughed to herself. “No I’m her cousin.” She added.

“Olivia help me!” Mckenna screeched. I laughed to myself and looked over at Allison.

“I better go, it was nice meeting you” I added.

“You too, hey are you going to the Wentz family reunion on Saturday?” She asked. I paused and shook my head.

“I wasn’t asked.”

“Storm probably already forgot it’s going on but Saturday you’re more than welcome to come. It’s here at eleven” I gave her a grinned and nodded.

“I’ll be here” I said running up the stairs.
♠ ♠ ♠
Found a Co-Writer! :)
Thank you eveyrone who been reading this story it means alot to me. My new co writer's name is Cori for the record. Its funny because our names ryhme! Rori, Cori? Hehe. Anyways Comment please! And subcribe. Sorry these ones are a bit shorter